Two Amazing Men

It's tomorrow night!

And it's tomorrow night! 10th September at 6:30 pm for 7 pm Start
Hurley's Arkaba Hotel
150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA

Hope to see all Adelaide People there!

Two amazing speakers, you'll love this one:

Really?
Does this Daniel Kertcher guy make his income from "educating" or trading?
Does he provide audited trading accounts or statements?
Is he going to explain exactly how he himself traded and profited " from Volatile Bull and Bear Markets" with his own money?

On the 18/02/2004 he stated:
"DANIEL KERTCHER: I am in the process of turning $2,000 into $1 million."
"DANIEL KERTCHER: It's very easy to turn $ 2,000 into $1 million. All you have to do is keep doubling up - 9 trades, you're done!"
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2004/s1048152.htm
and
"he told student investors he was making $1 million for charity."

So did he do that?
Do you really think "double up for 9 trades" is a good strategy?
Did he turn 2k into 2 mil, not once but twice?
Can Danny boy put his money where his mouth is and me back in my box?
$1000 cash to the charity of your choice if you can....

http://www.jenman.com.au/news_item.php?id=153

I'd rather listen to Rob, even though I sure don't like his investing method.

I'd rather listen to Rob, even though I sure don't like his investing method.

I respect your opinion. All I can say is that my method works for me and I'm the only one who counts, at the end of the day.
I share what I do and what I've learned in the hope that others might use what works for them, given their circumstances, objectives and risk profiles.

I respect your opinion. All I can say is that my method works for me and I'm the only one who counts, at the end of the day.
I share what I do and what I've learned in the hope that others might use what works for them, given their circumstances, objectives and risk profiles.
I just have to ask Rob as you seem to have done quite well in the shorterm,a lot better than some who just give up and sit in the front bar of the local H otel waiting for their Keno numbers to come up,and as that it what matters nothing else and as i don't know the numbers on your holding,how do you deal with people that ask about your prior property investing experience? how do you get around that question?and the money and holding factors,and where will your public speaking on property investing take you,do you have a plan for the next stage ?i'm not trying to have a go at you in any way it's just when i see your face in the investing section of the local bookshop i will know what your about..:)willair..

good luck to you rob. it is generous of you to share your experiences and it sounds as if you are happy and comfortable with your choices.
nothing wrong with that.

the first speaker mentioned in this thread is a different kettle of fish entirely.
but others can make their own judgements/assessment. a google search reveals a great deal of history.

do you think some of these motivational/educational speakers could/should be considered more as entertainment, rather than seriously and acted upon?

regards.

You're too god damn nice Rob. I look forward to the day i see you reply, all in caps, STFU!!! But non abbreviated of course :D

Don't forget to spend the rest of your life working to pay everyone else including that debt of yours and the falling building (if you ever get past interest).
And while most of you are told on a daily basis what to do and where to go 5 or 6 days a week whilst I make my own roster be it none or 100 hours a week ( I'm genX), maybe I'm the one who should be telling you "STFU!!!"

But I'm broad minded enough to read what anybody is doing and curious enough to look at how they are doing it.
Something is better than nothing, but experience shows some ways are better than others.
you can learn from other's experience, or pay for your own.

I'm in the same boat as you PB. It seems the successful and skeptical aren't too impressed with this stuff

The Kertcher guy sure is a piece of work. I've heard his name mentioned for ages and not in a good sense.

Don't know about Rob. I say good on you for your success so far.

But i don't get how you can have so much exposure when there are so many more successful people around. Is it accidental or carefully calculated. Can someone explain it to me.

Xenia, are you a Mal Emery protege? Have you been in his coaching classes? God, he's a dodgy brother. LOL

Don't forget to spend the rest of your life working to pay everyone else including that debt of yours and the falling building (if you ever get past interest).
And while most of you are told on a daily basis what to do and where to go 5 or 6 days a week whilst I make my own roster be it none or 100 hours a week ( I'm genX), maybe I'm the one who should be telling you "STFU!!!"

But I'm broad minded enough to read what anybody is doing and curious enough to look at how they are doing it.
Something is better than nothing, but experience shows some ways are better than others.

Willair: I don't go out of my way to tell people what I do or how, but if anyone takes an interest and asks questions, I'm happy to share. Once I get started, I find it hard to stop :)
A workmate saw a copy of API on my desk last year and asked to borrow it. Imagine his suprise when he saw my story in there.
Anyway, 14 months and a million questions later, he has just settled and rented out his second property (Congrats Somesh).
I have a few other friends and acquaintances who have made their first move into property investment through their exposure to what I've been doing.
I'm not sure where I'm going with all this, but the idea of inspiring others to take action toward financial security brings me much joy.
The story I posted in the Information Resources section on this site has had over 10,000 views since I posted it 5 months ago. That would suggest that someone out there is interested in what I'm doing. Maybe lots of people, or maybe it's just one stalker who can't help themselves. Who knows.
Maybe I'll write an eBook or run some "how to" seminars when my property and other investment income streams replace my day job income (that day is fast approaching) and I can devote more quality time to that endevour.

Vincenzo: You might be waiting a while :)

But i don't get how you can have so much exposure when there are so many more successful people around. Is it accidental or carefully calculated. Can someone explain it to me.

Exposure isn't really related to success. I don't go out of my way to look for it, yet it seems to find me.
I can't explain it but I do get a lot of enquiries from media sources.
This month has been a busy one. I've got 2 interviews in YIP magazine and the national Fitness First magazine has run a story, too.
Maybe it's a self generating thing. Once you get into a media database, they seek you out.
To me, it's just another example of how you attract things into your life. I like sharing with people and the likes of API, YIP, Herald Sun, Sunday Mail etc etc seems to come into my life to facilitate that.
I can't explain it any better than that, sorry.

lol It does feel like I'm getting primed up for a seminar tour and book release.
Obviously I ain't the only one thinking that.
I think most of those others don't really want the coverage though.

Rob, they are interested in the title "2mil in 22mths".
that's why get rich quick schemes sell so well. They think you actually made $2mil and have it sitting in the bank.
API & YPI do the same on just about every cover and article.

Rob, don't take this the wrong way. But of all the hundreds and thousands of very successful property investors, business people, multi millionaires, billionaires etc etc. Why are people so interested in your story?

I have a friend who's in his mid/late 30's, kicked out of school in yr. 9, no tertiary education, no leg up, he's a nett multi, multi millionaire. No one even knows about him. There are thousands and thousands like him. How does that work?

Willair: I don't go out of my way to tell people what I do or how, but if anyone takes an interest and asks questions, I'm happy to share. Once I get started, I find it hard to stop :)
A workmate saw a copy of API on my desk last year and asked to borrow it. Imagine his suprise when he saw my story in there.
Anyway, 14 months and a million questions later, he has just settled and rented out his second property (Congrats Somesh).
I have a few other friends and acquaintances who have made their first move into property investment through their exposure to what I've been doing.
I'm not sure where I'm going with all this, but the idea of inspiring others to take action toward financial security brings me much joy.
The story I posted in the Information Resources section on this site has had over 10,000 views since I posted it 5 months ago. That would suggest that someone out there is interested in what I'm doing. Maybe lots of people, or maybe it's just one stalker who can't help themselves. Who knows.
Maybe I'll write an eBook or run some "how to" seminars when my property and other investment income streams replace my day job income (that day is fast approaching) and I can devote more quality time to that endevour.

Rob, seems like after joining Vincenzo's camp, I too will have to wait a while.

But to me, your story is ....inspiring. Why, Evand may question ...because
it's a good story and you tell it well.

Keep it going, Rob !
Amelia

Rob, seems like after joining Vincenzo's camp, I too will have to wait a while.

But to me, your story is ....inspiring. Why, Evand may question ...because
it's a good story and you tell it well.

Keep it going, Rob !
Amelia

Maybe that's what it is. The way I write and tell the story.
I don't actually "do" anything very exciting or radical. I just plod along and do what I do. Pretty much in a vacuum, too, as I usually follow my instincts as opposed to the advice of others.
I get a lot of PM's and emails from people asking questions, but most of them just say "thanks for sharing and don't stop". Can't argue with that.
Thanks for the support and kind words Amelia.

Last edited:
I think that apart from being already on a database and easily accessible for another story with a different slant, the interest is possibly that you are NOT a multi mega millionaire, but a fairly "ordinary" (no slight intended) chap who has done well.

Surely that is more inspiring to other "ordinary" people who see that they can follow a similar path?

I know I love those types of stories rather than the stories of mega multi millionaires who I have no desire to emulate. I would much rather read about someone who is doing what is "do-able".

Good luck with it,because at the end of it all it's all about quality time and when you have that time and you are alone the sole boss ,that's when you start to make money and see things different..willair..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIO9sw1w9vI

Do you know what the term 'leg up' means?

There are thousands of 'fairly ordinary chaps' who have done well. And very well from a modest beginning. Not devaluing Rob one bit but there are millions of great stories.

I think that apart from being already on a database and easily accessible for another story with a different slant, the interest is possibly that you are NOT a multi mega millionaire, but a fairly "ordinary" (no slight intended) chap who has done well.

Surely that is more inspiring to other "ordinary" people who see that they can follow a similar path?

I know I love those types of stories rather than the stories of mega multi millionaires who I have no desire to emulate. I would much rather read about someone who is doing what is "do-able".

There is not one method that works for everyone. People have different strategies and ideas on how they make investing work.

Parking money in a term deposit for 3% interest is what works for some people and that is OK too.

Rob is sensational, he missed out on speaking last night because the audience needed more time for Daniel to answer questions. But he has spoken to audences before and they loved him. I know because I collect feedback forms..

Rob keep doing whatever you are doing it works.... Part of having a millionaire mindset is not being adicted to other people's opinions.

Daniel was amazing, we had over 100 last night and lot's of excitement in the air... That is reality. Opinions are not.

Don't forget to spend the rest of your life working to pay everyone else including that debt of yours and the falling building (if you ever get past interest)....

So when my developments are complete and extremely +ve, and funding my lifestyle and further investments, do i have to continue working? Damn.

you can learn from other's experience, or pay for your own.

I agree 100%. I'm currently attempting to follow Rob's example and respond politely to negative comments. It was ok i guess, didn't hurt one bit!

Back