Two Amazing Men

Not sure if Xenia did or not. But it is exactly how that industry works. Just ask Mal Emery. :rolleyes:

The standard commission to the seminar organiser for presenters selling products/services from the platform is 50%.

Xenia- did you directly or indirectly receive a fee/commission or payment for anyone who signed up for the share trade course?:confused:

I[/B]
If I had listened to small poppy's I would now have a zero property portfolio, the banks are making money on my interest, no businesses... only sharks make money in business not noble honest people, and making only $30,000 per year working pay cheque to paycheque, that's what good honest people do... that small poppy attitude does not work for me and I don't have time for it either.

Name me one person that has become highly successful by taking advice from sensationalised journalists or those trashy real estate watch dogs. Just ONE and I might reconsider my thoughts.

What has that got to do with anything anyone said ? Who suggested you or others should lisen to sensationalised journalists or those trashy real estate watch dogs ?

Xenia, Warren Buffett has a saying that I really like. I'm gonna pinch it and twist it around a little for you:

'When an honest man and a crook associate together, it's the crook that maintains his reputation'.

As for your 'tall poppy syndrome' I don't really get it. I'm a huge fan of the likes of Donald Trump, Warren Buffett, Walter Schloss, Ben Graham, Dazzling, The Somers and countless other people who have succeeded in their chosen areas. What leaves a bad taste in my mouth however, is people like this Daniel fella who tell bald faced porky pies so as to tap into people's greed in order to make money for themselves.

Critiquing his obviously suspect claims does not a tall poppy pruner make.

Perhaps there should be a list of both approved and non-approved gurus?

We could make a poll, list the gurus and let the voting begin. Yes, I know it would be open to manipulation but it could be an interesting exercise.

Once the poll has enough votes to be deemed useful we can then have an officially approved list and refer to it for future threads like these.

that small poppy attitude does not work for me and I don't have time for it either.

Name me one person that has become highly successful by taking advice from sensationalised journalists or those trashy real estate watch dogs. Just ONE and I might reconsider my thoughts.

Xenia,Just look back 25 years there was no internet,very few spruikers with "free gifts"such as a free hire cars or a overnight Queensland holiday,all investors had back then was a good accountant-bank manager,and a legal mind,so for people like me above 50 all we had was as you say was "sensationalised journalists or those trashy real estate watch dogs" it worked for me,i hope it works for..willair..

Name one person that has made millions trading the sensationalistic trashy "it's easy, just double up nine times" strategy that Daniel preached?
How bout even himself?

So does he trade or not?
And if so does he have an audited tracke record or statements?
Did he turn 2k into 2 mil, even once?
Does he have a Financial Services Licence?
He claims to be "accredited options, derivatives and futures adviser" where are the details?
that small poppy attitude does not work for me and I don't have time for it either.
My questions are about the difference between fact & fiction.
What has been claimed, and what was done.
In this country you are not allowed to tell lies in order to sell products.
Potential customers, ie anybody, are allowed to ask questions about the products.

Nobody is holding you responsible for someone else's actions.
But if does seem you could'nt care less about what your promoting.

Xenia said:
Attendance is there, feedback is positive, enquireis are increasing. That means keep doing what I am doing. It aint broke, don't fix it

If you're getting the results you're after and generating more business from it all then I guess it's all right...... isn't it?

Okay Okay so people have different view points. I get it!

No one is forced to attend our seminars nor purchase products.

Sensationalised garbage is not enough to sway me off inviting those guest speakers or purchasing their products, but that's just me.

If it works for you to make a descison on a study at home information pack on trading CFD's on what jenman's opinion is, that is great! Congratulations for doing the due diligence that is right for you.

Me personally and just my view, no one needs to jump on it and make it wrong, I still purchased the products despite what the negative press is. I'm not marrying Daniel Kertcher (too bad him and I are both married) or bringing him on as a business parter or investing in a billion dollar share portfolio with him, the fact that I loved his presentation was enough for me to make a buying descision. End of story!

I will not be visiting this post again, it has taken a turn for the worst and the negative energy here makes me feel sick! It must be so easy hiding behind an alias and attacking other people's points of view.

It must be so easy telling others how they should be doing things and doing them your way, when you have never run any yourself.

Over to a more positive post. Bye forever from this post!

Xenia I haven't seen anybody do that on this thread. All I have seen are a few intelligent questions.

And no answers. :(

Not sure about the 'intelligent' bits... more like vultures to a road-kill to be honest, if you read majority of the posts.

Although Xenia could do herself a favour by declaring if there were any commissions paid to her as a result of organising the first guest speaker.

I do believe that majority of the negative posts are there as purely contrarian posts - Only a few have intelligent and well intentioned and genuine questions.

Some of the negative posters are almost like a broken record - repeating same stuff , using same vocabulary, presenting same point of views that have become tiring and pointless - a 'mine is bigger than yours" competition... "I am more successful than anybody else on this forum..." More of an ego stroking by hearing the sound of their own voice in my opinion.

Its easier to distinguish between those that differ from a stated point and present their opposite opinion in a civilised manner - its totally different hearing it from those who repeat themselves half a dozen times on the forum everyday and do so with tons of arrogance and trumpeting their (little achieved) success in bold words.

Those who have done very well and have been members for too long in this forum and come across as more compassionate, understanding and genuine; somehow have been replaced with these couple of loud and arrogant (little success more noise) posters. A massive difference in overall quality in the last few years.

Harris

and yet....

I don't think Xenia is following this thread anymore. Anyway, she answered the question in another thread:

I run network meetings in Adelaide, there are speakers with a commercial interest who pay to speak (yes we do charge speakers to speak, I make no appologies for that (insert rant here if you want...) the real estate wealth network is a pty ltd company with a commercial interest. We don't charge people to attend the meetings but do charge the speakers.

To each their own.

Back