Under offer but "sold" on the Web ?

Finally got an offer accepted on a renovator subject to finance.

The house was confiscated by the proceeds of crime police and was only on the market for 5 days with 1 weekend home open.

Went a few grand over the asking price to beat the other 3 offers the real-estate agent said she had.

Got 21days subject to finance and 28days to settle after finance. The strange thing is that reiwa web site has it as sold and not under offer ??

Is this common ??

http://reiwa.com.au/Buy/Pages/More-...1&listingid=10281552&listingno=3282640&puid=0

Seems to be fairly common, agents would rather get one good buyer than a bidding war where everyone walks away

Finally got an offer accepted on a renovator subject to finance.

The house was confiscated by the proceeds of crime police and was only on the market for 5 days with 1 weekend home open.

Went a few grand over the asking price to beat the other 3 offers the real-estate agent said she had.

Got 21days subject to finance and 28days to settle after finance. The strange thing is that reiwa web site has it as sold and not under offer ??

Is this common ??

http://reiwa.com.au/Buy/Pages/More-...1&listingid=10281552&listingno=3282640&puid=0

The ability for agents to update RE websites seems rather hit and miss. I've seen ones which have been sold still listed as for sale months later, ones marked under offer when sold and various higgledy piggledy permutations.

My last purchase had 2 identical listings! One which is still there saying For Sale, the other which did show Under Offer when my offer was accepted and then has been taken down even though it's technically not sold yet

Under offer for 4 days now.

Been planing the reno already :D the wife seems to think I'm to eager as the finance not come in yet.

Went around today to take some pictures of the drive and the wall. Both will need work to bring them up to scratch. Have emailed pics out to companies to go around and quote on the job ready for the day of settlement.

Have put in the contract excess allowed into the property for trades to quote on jobs once finance approved (blinds, paint, carpet, doors, lights). Cant see a problem with trades quoting on jobs outside the house before finance ?? or is there :confused:

Maybe this should be in the adding value section of the forum ??

Back