Unread message ! where is it ?

Hi
Since yesterday , whenever I log in , I see I have 1 "Unread message" but when I go to my inbox, nothing is there . My last message was on 28th on May !! so where is it ?:confused:

Yeah, I'm looking into that now - need to write a small program to search for users with incorrect PM counts and fix it.

I got a PM and after I read it it disappeared but I can't remember deleting it unless I'm delusional. I've PM-ed someone and it shows in my storage but I can't bring it up as a sent message.

Who was the PM from?

Why can't you "bring it up as a sent message" ? Is there an error - I'm not what it is you are you trying to do?

The only PMs that I deleted (as per the other thread) were from a user called "James2". Anything else is coincidental.

Who was the PM from?

Why can't you "bring it up as a sent message" ? Is there an error - I'm not what it is you are you trying to do?

The only PMs that I deleted (as per the other thread) were from a user called "James2". Anything else is coincidental.

Thanks Sim, I think they were probably from James2 (two identical ones) and they looked a bit dodgy so I didn't pay much attention to them. Since then I figured out how can I look at my sent messages. Cheers.

Back