Uploading photos?

G'day All, feeling a bit technically challenged atm. Trying share our latest reno but can't work out how to up load multiple photos.

Do you just upload one per post?

Cheers,

Ben

I'm a bit challenged myself. I open two SS windows, load a few photos, selecting one at a time, but selecting several before clicking through to "process" stage, when they go into my gallery.

When I want to include one in a post I type the post in the second SS window, go back to the first window where my gallery is, click on the photo I want and copy the URL thingy and post it in the actual post where I want the photo to be seen.

I have no idea if there is an easier way, but this is the only way I've managed to do it.

Sometimes it comes up as a thumbnail and sometimes it is a larger photo. I cannot remember from one time to the next how I manage this and I just cross my fingers and hope it works :D.

When you are replying look for an icon which represents a paper clip. This will open another box. Click browse and choose a file from your computer. That's it.

Oscar

oh no, there is a buggy web page

bug.gif
bug.gif
bug.gif
bug.gif
bug.gif

there is a limit of 5 images
they dont have to be uploads, these arent​
Down at the bottom of the posting page, there is a box "posting rules"
"bbcode is on", the bbcode word is a link to helpscreens on how to add images, & all the other tags allowed on somersoft

I'm a bit challenged myself. I open two SS windows, load a few photos, selecting one at a time, but selecting several before clicking through to "process" stage, when they go into my gallery.

When I want to include one in a post I type the post in the second SS window, go back to the first window where my gallery is, click on the photo I want and copy the URL thingy and post it in the actual post where I want the photo to be seen.

I have no idea if there is an easier way, but this is the only way I've managed to do it.

Sometimes it comes up as a thumbnail and sometimes it is a larger photo. I cannot remember from one time to the next how I manage this and I just cross my fingers and hope it works :D.

Ok I'll have a go at that, I've uploaded them all to my gallery already. Cheers

Discovered my problem (uploading photos :) ) ! Have been trying to do it from my IPAD, which is where I do all my Somersofting. Just tried from my laptop...no problems.

Back