Username

How did you get yours?

I know this post comes up occasionally. But there are some unusual ones around and I want to know how they came up with them. Nosy huh! :D

Mine is pretty straightforward - I love frogs, especially green ones.

Mine is a nick name from school...

came about after jokes regarding how all scientic names have a couple of extra sylabols and an "is" on the end... various friends and i all came up with scientific names for eachother.. .mine was Alabexpullis... it was shorten and stuck.

Because it's what I do (or did before I got arthritis). My whole life has been spent on Roller Skates. It was always a great place socially, competively, it is where I met my Husband. I coach it, judge it, and do other official duties revolving around it. I have owned a Rink and worked for other people in their Rinks. Both my children learnt to skate as babies and they both grew up to represent their Country in the sport. One still skates, same with Hubby. It defines who I am.

I really liked the band Garbage back in the mid 90's, so I used it as a username wherever I went. I'm sure a lot of people here must wonder why the hell someone would choose such a name!

When I was going out with my wife-to-be, my 2yo niece thought that Rob and Carly was "wobbycarly". It's stuck, and also fairly unique when creating usernames or website logins.

My father's nickname for me was frizzle dizzle. When I was very little, my mother used to curl my hair with bobbypins, creating a "frizzle" effect.

Frizzle :)

When I was going out with my wife-to-be, my 2yo niece thought that Rob and Carly was "wobbycarly". It's stuck, and also fairly unique when creating usernames or website logins.

Now yours is one I wondered about, especially when I realised you were a guy and weren't named Carly. :)

My nickname is Boods, and has been since I was a little 'un. Some of my friends don't even know what my real name is either!
Everyone, except my mum calls me Boods, who prefers to call me Matt, or Matthew when I'm in trouble!

Maaaattthhhhheewwwwww!!! come here right now!!:eek:

Boods

Back