using 'destiny finacial' for property investing

Hi,

I own my home and have stable job and want to start property investigation. What do you reckon about using destiny financials for property investigating in melbourne area. i am looking for property around 300K. what would be the area if i want to play safe. ie. getting regular rental income and also capital growth would be welcome as well. Can you name of couple of suburbs.

Cheers,

I own my home and have stable job and want to start property investigation.
Good :)

What do you reckon about using destiny financials for property investigating in melbourne area.
I think you are being lazy. You could do it yourself. But if you are the type of person that wants to outsource your investing decisions - by all means. But if you do that you have no reason to complain about results you either do or do not get.

i am looking for property around 300K. what would be the area if i want to play safe. ie. getting regular rental income and also capital growth would be welcome as well.
Ask Destiny Financial:p. Look capital growth is almost always the only reason we invest. Good rents just lets us hold the property while CG does its thing.

Can you name of couple of suburbs.
Yes, but now you are being lazy again. What makes you think we are any better at research than the good people at Destiny?

Hi,

I own my home and have stable job and want to start property investigation. What do you reckon about using destiny financials for property investigating in melbourne area. i am looking for property around 300K. what would be the area if i want to play safe. ie. getting regular rental income and also capital growth would be welcome as well. Can you name of couple of suburbs.

Cheers,

Come to a MIG meeting to discuss.... for free :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

A lot of people want to pay a bit to get quick answers on how to make big dollars. Then throw their money at what they are told :confused:

Until recently we had so many people to help. They were called stockbrokers, merchant bankers and financial advisers :eek: (borrow up to the hilt and put it in the stockmarket or super.) Advise from 2 yrs back. :eek:

Then / but /also , most of the successful people here tend to make their own path. Study / read/ plan/network /& act on a combination of this . As well they learn along the way from doing it themselves :D

Each to their OWN

Don't get caught in a STORM

Back