Vasectomy... advise me I am scared.

He's walking funny and hasn't yet had a look down there to see what they did lol - he had a general (what you don't know can't hurt you) and said he went to sleep with no clothes on and woke up with underpants on. The whole thing was free for public patients and they didn't ask any questions beforehand.

Thankfully we decided to rely on the tests. Despite all medical evidence, it took nearly 12 months for sperm tests to come back completely clear of the little suckers.
We were told 'around' 3 months if you *cough* work on clearing out the system every 2 days. Doc said deciding whether this process should be a solo or assisted exercise was up to the couple :D He also told us one of his clients took EIGHTEEN months to get a zero count! This doc has quite the sense of humour. He has kiddie-print curtains in his office because he liked them better than his kids.

We were told 'around' 3 months if you *cough* work on clearing out the system every 2 days. Doc said deciding whether this process should be a solo or assisted exercise was up to the couple :D He also told us one of his clients took EIGHTEEN months to get a zero count! This doc has quite the sense of humour. He has kiddie-print curtains in his office because he liked them better than his kids.

NOW! there is reason to do it, if ever there was! I am sure solo would dangerous,:mad: you could pull a muscle.:D

Peter

Oh - the report. He's covered in yellow antiseptic, is sore, but still has all his hair and no visible holes and no stitches. So it can't be *that* bad!

No stitches! They must have changed the way they do it since Hubby got his done. Mind you, that was nearly 19 years ago now. :D

just reading a half a dozen posts brings tears to my eyes!

i dont have it in me to get snipped i dont think..........

weal as water when it comes to dentists, doctors and anything medical...

Got my referral in hand and having 1st appt with Urologist tomorrow morning. A bit nervous but more excited about the expected benefits :p

Interestingly I was speaking to a cousin in law at a wake.
Me - how you doing?
Him - great - I flew to Sydney and had my vas reversed. I've been in pain for years after a bad vas.

Now I suppose I'm wondering why you'd wait years to get a reversal but...

Got my referral in hand and having 1st appt with Urologist tomorrow morning. A bit nervous but more excited about the expected benefits :p

benefits :confused:

Why Not BE GAME instead ?

Condoman2.jpg

Why on earth would you want to wear condoms for decades?

Not going into the other benefits (this is a family forum ;)), as a property investor, you should appreciate that 10-20 years of condoms is somewhat more expensive than a free vasectomy, especially if you put that money into a high-interest savings account and watch the interest compound :D The price of condoms only goes up over time, a vasectomy is a point-in-time expense :p

Spectre: my neighbour also claims to have got a botch job that hurt for a few months.

Disclaimer: I'm assuming donkey's years of happy wedded bliss ahead after you've met "The One" (or "They'll Do"), the kind that makes you post on forums like this one about hubby leaving his workboots on the freshly-washed kitchen floor. If you're 20 and still screwing around, as 20yos tend to do in this modern age, disregard :)

I am booked for GP referral Monday but hopefully will get a direct line earlier to crew in Australia. Wife is suprised but happy. Peter

I am healthy with no medical problems except vasovagal syncope (I can pass out at blood tests due the puncture in the vein).

Nothing related to your question but was interesting to read you have vasovagal syncope. I do too. However mine occurs when I vomit. Not sure about yours but mine are quite intense and are almost seizure like.

Haven't read the whole thread and this again isn't related to your decision but a friend had a vasectomy after two children, ended up divorced, remarried a women half his age who wanted children, so they had IVF, and now she is pregnant :)

Nothing related to your question but was interesting to read you have vasovagal syncope. I do too. However mine occurs when I vomit. Not sure about yours but mine are quite intense and are almost seizure like.

Haven't read the whole thread and this again isn't related to your decision but a friend had a vasectomy after two children, ended up divorced, remarried a women half his age who wanted children, so they had IVF, and now she is pregnant :)

Hi Deliah

First, sorry re the VVS. Mine is not intense except the last one was due to "a perfect storm" and I ended up in RPA emergency. Thus the snip will be a general. And no bood to go please.

For me: If I have not eaten it is worse, I sweat, feel dizzy, go cold, feel sick and somtimes vomit and my heart rate drops severly. In fact even the preparation for it can bring it on. Obviously i dont give blood LOL. I find a pediatic needle helps and telling the nurse of the risk helps heaps as they dont want to clean up vomit and have your collapse.

I searched the net and there are some good reading now. In extreme cases it can kill re the low blood pressure.

Thankfully no risk re diveroce. My wife and i just passed 21 years married and never needed children and now we have one, who is great, we are good. Also Wife is still hot.:cool: So I dont look elsewhere, in fact wher girlfriend think we are cute while she assume all husbands lust their wife after 21 years.

Lastly, and appropiate for SS all but one of properties are 100% in her name. I will never leave;)

Peter

Back