Was Somersoft offline for you yesterday ?

Sim

Administrator
I'm trying to diagnose a weird internet routing problem that occurred yesterday which saw a small subset of users unable to connect to Somersoft (and other sites hosted by our provider) all day.

If you have had difficulty in the past 24 hours or so connecting to Somersoft, please let me know - it would be helpful in isolating the cause of the problem.

(Our hosting provider has fixed the symptoms so that things should work again now, but the root cause of the problem possibly lies elsewhere - we just aren't sure where yet).

Hi Sim.

I got onto Somersoft ok, but Invested and Navra (forums), that I know you are involved in, were down for a while yesterday morning.

Regards
Marty

No internet access for me at work anymore, guess I'm a naughty boy who abused the privellege.... Worked ok for me in the evening....

Yes I had a few prob early evening I think - not that you would know as I seem to have gone a bits nuts with postings yesterday!

Not "offline"but lately has been so very very slow to load a topic. Click on one and wait and wait.while a line at the bottom of my screen shows alternately "transferring data from www.somersoft.com" and "waiting for www.somersoft.com". Don't know if this problem is at my end or your end or is anything to do with your problem.
blondie.

I can't access User CP. A report comes up telling me Somersoft is having trouble with its Database.

Regards JO

I'm having the same trouble with 'User CP' as Jo and Marty are. And the times are also out of whack - Marty's post above is showing 5.02 pm, when it's just after 11am Brisbane time.

Most confusing .....

Cheers
LynnH

Yep, no CP for me either. And sometimes it just 'hangs' when I am trying to post, but it has always done that, not a new thing. And yesterday it gave me an error saying I had done a duplicate post when I had only clicked once. Oh yeah, I see I am posting this at 5.47pm tonight! (When it is only 11.47am) Arent I clever!

Back