Wasting logs of paper.

Hi everyone,

Ive recently made purchases on two properties consecutively and really question the effective use of paper from lenders. I get big bulky packages which in my opinion is really a waste. I wish it would be electronic, but with all the security reasons it might be useless.

Any thoughts?

Some are starting to move to e docs - there's still some printing that occurs but in general it cuts down on the use of paper.

Same goes with applying for a loan - my company and others have moved towards a paperless system.

Cheers

Jamie

Cba third party are ready to go now. Pilot project been running for a while

Issue is the lad title offices still need wet sigs so until that's resolved there is little reason for lenders to adapt to same

Ta

Rolf

^ This, on both counts. AMP was so ridiculously overboard with the amount of paperwork. A simple loan split which with CBA took barely a one or two page form was a giant stack of documents with AMP. Plus they sent it twice.

Hopeless.

^ This, on both counts. AMP was so ridiculously overboard with the amount of paperwork. A simple loan split which with CBA took barely a one or two page form was a giant stack of documents with AMP. Plus they sent it twice.

Hopeless.

Now that you mention it, I got it twice from AMP too !!!
Due to a small discrepancy in terms for the first truckload of paperwork sent.

Same goes with applying for a loan - my company and others have moved towards a paperless system.

Cheers

Jamie

That's so good. The amount of paper wasted with the last two purchases really surprises me that they haven't decided to change sooner.

That's so good. The amount of paper wasted with the last two purchases really surprises me that they haven't decided to change sooner.

There's still some very old school processes among banks - ANZ still does a lot of faxing!

Some lenders are moving towards allowing supporting docs to be uploaded on line too which should cut down on the use of paper as well.

Cheers

Jamie

Back