Way To Go Quiggles - API

Way to Go Bob and Diana!!

I've just received this months copy of API in the mail and there's an article featuring our very own Mr Quiggles!! (Page 48 with the API subscription card conveniently inserted there as a bookmark :p)

An interesting and informative read.

You're now officially famous! :D :rolleyes:

Congradulations :cool:

Last edited:
Which issue?

Is this article in the Feb issue?

Regardless of which issue it is, congratulations Quiggles

Regards
Marty

:eek: :D :eek:

"Rolling Stone,
Wanna get my pitcha on the cover,
Stone,
Wanna buy five copies for my mother,
Stone,
See my smiling face,
On the cover of the Rolling Stone."

Thanks guys (yes, the Feb edition, which I haven't yet got).

Way to go Bob and Di!

(A word of advice. Don't show your work colleagues. You will be forever treated as filthy rich, and expected to buy drinks every time you go down to the pub. One of the reasons I'm leaving :D )

How could one not revel in showing one harshest critics, family?, friends? colleagues?, what fun.

Well done quiggles I' ll have a read tonight as mine just arrived in the mail.

And well done to all the other forumites who have featured in previous issues.

MJK :D

Adding my congratulations, goodonyer!

Will try to purchase a copy at newsagents, my timimg must be wrong because whenever I'm moved to buy a copy they are sold out. Might just have toshout myself a subscription.

My mother-in-law bought me a sub, two days after we got interviewed and four days before we told her. Also, it allowed us to do background research on Scotty in the October edition, as she bought me a couple of back issues as well. She still disapproves of our mercantilist natures of course.

And yes, I'll let the critics read it. And when they've attacked me and run down, I'll point to our balance sheet in the article and ask to see theirs.

"I ain't proud. Or tired." (Alice's restaurant : Arlo Guthrie) :D :D :D

quiggles said:
My mother-in-law bought me a sub, two days after we got interviewed and four days before we told her.
It took me a while to realise that you were talking about a subscription, and not the healthiest tastiest takeaway food available :D

geoffw said:
It took me a while to realise that you were talking about a subscription, and not the healthiest tastiest takeaway food available :D
It's OK Geoff, measured in the right dimension it's still a footlong. The magazine is also large. :D

Back to Buffalo

Hey Bob,

When are you going back to Buffalo? I'm heading over Mid March-ish. Probably be there for 3 weeks or so. Hopefully it will have warmed up a tad. Our PM said his yard was under 3 feet of snow last week.

Jeff

jjnshell said:
Hey Bob,

When are you going back to Buffalo? I'm heading over Mid March-ish. Probably be there for 3 weeks or so. Hopefully it will have warmed up a tad. Our PM said his yard was under 3 feet of snow last week.

Jeff

We'll be there from early April for about 4 weeks. Maybe we can meet up. They've had a pretty mild winter there until now. Send me the dates you're likely to be there and we may organise a get-together.

Congrats on your celebrity status Quiggles

Hey Quiggles,

Just got my Feb API in the mail today, opened it up to the page with the subscription card/bookmark (thanks to SOS's tip....it was the first thing I looked for) and low and behold......dare you is!!!! :cool:

I haven't read the article yet, but will do this evening; I'm sure it will be make interesting reading.

WELL DONE!!! ;)

Cheers,

Jo

Thank you Jo.

As B1 and B2 were wont to say (and may still - I don't have kids young enough enymore) "We couldn't have done it without YOUR help".

Thanks to each and every one of you on the forum who has helped us on our journey.

quiggles said:
:eek: :D :eek:

"Rolling Stone,
Wanna get my pitcha on the cover,
Stone,
Wanna buy five copies for my mother,
Stone,
See my smiling face,
On the cover of the Rolling Stone."

Thanks guys (yes, the Feb edition, which I haven't yet got).
Hi ya Quiggles

Your singing voice comes across as very ordinary, stick to property investing :D

Regards
Marty

quiggles said:
I've probably picked the wrong backing band. (Kiss didn't want anyone with aardvark makeup, for some reason.)
Good one Quiggles, I'm sure you may have been a chance during the non-makeup years. Still waiting to read the article in API, my local newsagent didn't have the Feb issue in stock yesterday. Will try somewhere else.

Regards
Marty

Shouting Beers

Geoff,

What are you worried about shouting beers for? From what I read in your thread, you get freebies from the guy next door...

Make mine a footlong,
Michael.

Back