Weird Subdivision, Just a Great Neighbour? Opportunity for Me?

Gday All!

I have a QLD property 224 below that is surrounded on one side with a weird subdivision. Is 109 really generous or what!!!???

Please see images below for reference:

1) Street that 107, 109, 111 are on has limited access, hence no driveways for many.
2) 109 has an entrance from the main street on the left marked with orange arrow.
3) 107 and 111 have entries to garages marked with yellow arrows. Is 109 just really generous by allow access to rears of 107 and 111?
4) You can see by the driveway from the orange arrow that it cuts a little into the block of 107.
5) 111 seems to be getting the best deal by getting a benefit but not providing anything.
6) I look like I may have an opportunity myself by building something in the rear and giving access via the blue arrow? I understand QLD is a bit weird when it comes to developing in the rear?
7) How would I go about formalising something if 6) looks ok? Formalising via agreement? Purchase small share in the driveway?

Cheers,

Michael.

blockes.jpg

block2t.jpg

I thought it might be an easement too.

However, I looked at the planning and development online and it showed it was all 109, same as pic 1.

Also, my block shows 405m2 whereas 109 shows:
(Area: 771 M2)
(Area: 150 M2)
(Area: 37 M2)

I thought it might be an easement too.

However, I looked at the planning and development online and it showed it was all 109, same as pic 1.

Also, my block shows 405m2 whereas 109 shows:
(Area: 771 M2)
(Area: 150 M2)
(Area: 37 M2)

The planning and development online doesn't tell you the exact details whether an easement exists or not. You need to obtain the certificate of title on the property instead...you can order that through ANSTAT (I have an account) but it costs about $20.

Back