well this ,i just gota tell you guys

hi guys
and i gota share you my joy and excitment ,,,to all of you
friday after noon
i put money down on my dream home ,,
wow i am sooooooooooooooo
excited ,and my partner thinks ill have a heart attack soon
they want a long settlement 16 weeks ,i dont think i can wait sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ha ha :D
after so much searching ,and alot of brain ache
I GOT IT :D
but the one thing that i thank the most, is all you guys out there
you have given me so much insperation and determanation
to get where i am today i thank god i cam across this forum back in november last year .
i was not happy with my broker ,and i searched around ,ALOT
and bingo i found him ,,makes all the differants
can wait till the day i move in
thanks guys :D

Hi Addicted,

Congrats on the purchase of your dream home. Hope you will live a long, happy and successful life there. Are you going to give us the goss on the details, hehe.

-Regards

Dave

yeh ofcorse
i cant stop talking about it
here goes
well the views are FANTASTIC its of a huge bay
2 story and most of the bottom floor is a huge rumpus room
built in huge bar ,,,,,,built in ,3 lounges/ seating around the room white leather {there goes my baby [THE DOG ] out side
also a spa that opens over the views ,and can be closed ,{doors}
to be a a normal bathroom {a great one too}
1 bedroom with ensuite and walk in wadrobe
3 bedrooms up stairs,white carpet {dont know how long it will stay white he he ,,} there goes {my baby the dog }out to the back yard ,,,,,brand new kitchen
another new bathroom too
so in total 3 bathrooms 4 bedrooms 2 dinning areas ,kitchen,loungeroom,
2 great big wide veranders
entertaning area on top of double garage tiled and fenced with glass ,,but my kids are gonna love entertaning their freinds in the rumpus room fully ducted surround sound inside the house and out side too
all i need now is a boat to go fishing :D

Good luck to you addicted. It's great to hear these sort of stories. Was just wondering, was it property investing that got you in a position to be able to buy this house?
All the best

yipeeeee

it sure was property investing that got me here almost 3 years of it
not long uh
but guys you know i wont stop here ,,:D
next is water front :D
but i am more than happy for now
i thought it would take me 10 years ,,
and not in the middle of sydney ,to afford something,
i even surprise myself ha ha
:)

Congrats Addicted; all the best for the future years in this property.

And Thanks for putting a smile on my face on a monday morning with your enthusiasm

thanks every one for your wishes ,,,,,,,,,
every thing is going great
and we exchange on friday :D
there is a lot to do in a week
get vals on ips,
get deposit bond
make sales contract for my now ppor because we sold it :(
ive been here for 20 years, my kids grew up in the house
tut tut no room for sad emotions ,,,just happy ones
i MUST move on in life ,,,,,,so i keep telling myself
thats y,, it had to be a darn good house to get me out of this one ,,,,when i get hold of some pics ,i will post them on the forum
for you guys .:)

only 15 weeks and 4 days to go
im still up with the birds :D

It's approx 24 hours since I first read this post Addicted. Just thought I'd read it again before going out to face the day. It truly is great to get a happy feeling through someone elses joy. Once again, good luck to you and keep up the good work. Love the YIPPEE comments etc.
Regards
Marty

Good on you addicted, your excitement & enthusiasm is contagious. Would you mind sharing the location (you can be a bit vague if you want) of your new house.

hi all im not up this time of morning usually ,,because i work nites ,,,but gota be up now ha ha cause i got the valuers on the phone ,,to do things asap for me and im chasing tenants all around ,,looks like another hektic day i think it will be like this till friday :eek:
well i thoght i would love to invite you all to my house party when i move in ,,,should have enough room ha ha ha ha
the property is at cronulla in syd :)
sorry for the mistakes but let me tell you i certainly am,,,,NEVER UP AT THIS TIME HA HA HA and it makes it hard when i cant even go to sleep ,,,,,,,thinking about it ,,,,so ill keep you posted
but i am not complaining :D i love the rush :D

Last edited:
Nice area addicted...i have a friend on Nicholson Pde...lovely part of the world.

Hi addicted
It seems an understatement to say well done when I read your enthusiasm and see all those :D :D
Anyway, welllllll done.
jahn

Congratulations on achieving one of your goals.!!!!!!!!

Isn't it great to know what can be achieved when a good system is in place:)

Also brilliant to find a forum full of insomniacs, dreamers and hard workers who won't let the gift of life just just drift them by.

Congratulations again:D :D :D
Freddy

Well Addicted,

What can I say but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am sooo envious. That is a great part of Sydney...and definatley the area where my dream home would be. Was looking at a property in Bundeena about 13 years ago and still beating my head for not "biting off more than I can chew and chew harder"...so as I sit here and enjoy my glass of red...I will toast to your fabulous success !!!!!

Best of luck and live the dream !

Wid :) :D :D

thanks guys
well i got two vals done yesterday
and two to go today
so my life this week is full of asap,,,s
i will be glad when friday comes and that deposit bond is done and in place,, than ill sit a relax with a drink :p
untill then its go go go :D
i know nicklson prde we had a customer there years ago
when i go there i used to dream how nice it would be to live there ..:D never thought this would happen to me
its so great, what your imagination can do,, when you follow through .
see ya guys
have a great day ,,,,,I KNOW I WILL :)

Back