west water property

Has anyone had dealings with this company

They develop, build and provide property management

As an example they are building 77 units in Croydon 200 metres from main st 90 sqm car space and balcony

$228K asking price

Advice greatly received

Fredo

Fredo

As a local in that area, I understood that all the Lacey St properties have been sold.

Westwater build all over Melbourne. Their website gives a lot of information. Some of their developments around Ascot Vale (?) have now been completed for some years so the quality should be relatively easy to check.

Cheers

Kristine

They are now selling for a massive complex to be built at 107 Neerim Rd Glenhuntly (dropped in on the weekend - they have free help-yourself chocolates!).

I regard the location as good to excellent. There is also a large newly-completed apartment development across the road that (in my view) has better street appeal. Vacancy would be a great risk due to the scale of the development, and you'd be exposed to the oveseas student market.

Their glossy brochure included some assertions about property investment that I didn't agree with (eg buy 3 apartments and you'll be set for life with capital growth and $100k pa retirement income), so it looks like just another off-the-plan.

Peter

Back