What does property investment have to do with a Ferrari?

Aparently not that much but I'd like to put the two together anyway :)

Seriously though, I've been a member on this forum for quite a few years and have had my ups and downs with property investments, businesses and toys (this is where the Ferrari comes in!)

I'd like to ask you all for a bit of help if I may? Having sold my main business, I've had a bit of time on my hands. Now one of my pet peeves is this whole concept of The Secret and all that being mixed up with taking action, taking responsibility and making things happen!
So I decided to chime in with my own slant on things and decided to have a bit of fun with it - and launched a new workshop aimed at getting peopel off thier backsides and into ACTION! :) Had a great response form my immediate network of friends and acquaintances and booked out a few days.

But what I am really curious about is what the public "out there" think. ie you!

the URL is www.lawofferrariattraction.com

If you do get a chance to have a look, I welcome your thoughts and feedback!

Thank you

Iggy

spam%20boy.jpg

Hahaha, great video :)

To the guys who mark this as spam - that's cool you're entitled to your opinion. Let me ask you a question - do you own ferraris/porsches or ariel atoms (as per tthe vid :) )? You're on aproperty investment forum right? How many investment properties have you bought or sold or renovated or developed? You're very quick to mark something as BS, so I am just curious :)
Iggy,there was quite a long post a while back about the "Secret" in this forum and it seemed that quite a few people that use this site also used that mindset,and with all the cryptic phrases that come with the Book about the Secret, and i did read the book a few times,but it did not change my mental attitude,or have any different thought basics after reading the book,i did try the red light thingy but that did not work for me,but each too their own..I'll just to stick to my own secret"Attitudes are more important than Facts..willair..

To the guys who mark this as spam - that's cool you're entitled to your opinion. Let me ask you a question - do you own ferraris/porsches or ariel atoms (as per tthe vid :) )? You're on aproperty investment forum right? How many investment properties have you bought or sold or renovated or developed? You're very quick to mark something as BS, so I am just curious :)

You can use all the buttery language and smiley faces you want mate, SPAM is still SPAM.

Mark

Hahaha, great video :)

Haha Ferarris, (wave little finger) I own real toys - hotrods, harleys all sorts of stuff that people walk past euro trash cars to look at mine. Is that enough????? - oh yeah and some houses ;) and I still call SPAM. Heres just one of mine taken Friday night.

CoffeeNight_02.jpg

If your so successful, why do you have to charge $2k a pop. I dont drive a Ferrari but I know, I am on the right path. If you have bought or sold or renovated or developed properties and done it successfully why do you want to share your experiences at $2k a pop?

If your so successful, why do you have to charge $2k a pop. I dont drive a Ferrari but I know, I am on the right path. If you have bought or sold or renovated or developed properties and done it successfully why do you want to share your experiences at $2k a pop?

Why shouldn't he?

Once you have reached your property goals are you going to reduce rents for the tenants or work for no wage?

Nice cars Iggy_Type_R!

Is the course specific to property investment or more of a general motivational course?

Back