what is it with realestate.com.au ?

Whenever I open up a property, it goes to the map at the bottom of the page. I want to see the description of the property, and if I want I will scroll down. Anyone knows what is wrong with it.

Yeah they started doing it end of last week I think. They can select what point the page will automatically scroll to when you open it. Seems they've already stopped it, perhaps people were complaining.

Oh I'm so glad you brought this up. My sis has been using my computer and I've been biting my tongue, I thought she changed something. :confused:

I find that Domain never has as many listing in the suburbs I look at. eg. one at the moment has 13 on Domain vs 23 on REA (and anything on Domain also appears on REA). I have alerts set on Domain, but never get anywhere near as many listings as REA, and have yet to see one that wasn't listed on REA as well. Maybe it's an Adelaide thing.

I have generally found that realestate.com has more listings in the areas I have researched too and the ones listed on domain seem to be on there anyway so saves doubling up.

I have generally found that realestate.com has more listings in the areas I have researched too and the ones listed on domain seem to be on there anyway so saves doubling up.

domain does allow private sellers to upload their properties to their site without being listed with an agent where as realestate.com doesn't so you can often catch the extra private sale property every now and then..

Back