What makes a great Property Web Site?

Hi people,

I'm instead looking for constructive feedback from people who regularly use the internet to search for property and in particular any of you who have been through the process yourself (without a conventional agent) I usually use the smaller PI Forum on MSN.
I have a property site which is about to undergo a major overhaul in the next 3 months. It already is a succesful and user friendly site that helps people manage their own property sales. But I'm looking for feedback to take it to the next level - Was recommended by a MSN forum member at a Swinburne meeting to post here. I Hope I don't offend anyone as I'm new here and not really offering anything before asking for help (although I do have a beauty of a property newsletter you can subscribe to on my site) any of you here, who may of already used my site - I'd love your feed back it's www.realestateangel.com.au - A Big Thank you in advance - jason Wier

Thanks Gregss

Greg could you email me again, how can I converse further I'm trying to replicate your problem and having trouble to do so. Your point is very valid and I'd like to discuss it further - if you like - Thanks heaps.

by the way Kev love your signature.

Jason Wier

RealEstateAngel said:
Greg could you email me again, how can I converse further I'm trying to replicate your problem and having trouble to do so. Your point is very valid and I'd like to discuss it further - if you like - Thanks heaps.

by the way Kev love your signature.

Jason Wier

Yes Jason, thats my website and I set up that website address for this forum because I don't use this forum for my personal gain. The website address I promote for the business is not as shown here.

My advice is to be very careful.....this forum has a way of dealing with self promotion.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Agreed

Hope you've said your piece and the thread can develop as something useful.

Thanks Dan. I can't stand it when agents give no price indications either. They'll say there is a reason for it but the reality is it's as deceptive as those extremely low price intros and wastes a lot of peoples time.

Whoops. If you leave the starting price as "All" then you can't set the upto price to anything other than "All". Everytime you click an upto value it just pops back to "All". Obviously need to fix the operator not the webpage.

Back