When are sold prices published in newspaper?

Just wondering, there is a property which has sold, and the agent wont reveal the price, even though I told him that all I had to do was look at the Sunday Paper to see results,

However, it was sold between 3-6 weeks ago,

is the actual price published in sundays results section, when the offer is accepted or upon settlement or a different date?

It's usually published after the property is sold at auction regardless of settlement. Although some agents do publish results many weeks/months after the initial sale if it was a private sale.

....is the actual price published in sundays results section, when the offer is accepted or upon settlement or a different date?

The papers get their results from the selling agents themselves.

If the vendor or the purchaser has requested the agent not to reveal the sales price, then you won't see it published at all. The sales data will turn up a few months later on PDOL, RP Data, PDS Live etc after the results are feed through to them from the land titles office after settlement.

It's usually published after the property is sold at auction regardless of settlement. Although some agents do publish results many weeks/months after the initial sale if it was a private sale.

yes. The auctions are published the next day. I forgotg to metion. the suburb in question doesnt do auctions, hence all private sales

is it worth to get data from rpm (domain.com.au) website to get a report of the area. I am interested to know what is the sold prices since it will give me a guage of the prices of those houses in that suburbs.

The papers get their results from the selling agents themselves.

If the vendor or the purchaser has requested the agent not to reveal the sales price, then you won't see it published at all. The sales data will turn up a few months later on PDOL, RP Data, PDS Live etc after the results are feed through to them from the land titles office after settlement.

Back