Where Did U Buy Recently?

Bought two recently.

In Smithfield SA 2x1 House on 1000m2 block for 195K (settles 3rd May). Bought for redevelopment sometime in the future.

In Shoalwater WA 1 yera old 4x2 on 522m2 for 410K (settles 23rd May). Great location thats undergoing a servere correction, would have been sold for 500K in peak of market 18 months ago.

Happy buying.

Where : Adelaide
What : Bit of a shed on a bit of dirt
When : Cuppla months back
Why : Sum'n to do
How : Sucked up to the Banks
Moolah : Embarrassingly excessive - probably got ripped off....but anyway....:)

In Shoalwater WA 1 yera old 4x2 on 522m2 for 410K (settles 23rd May). Great location thats undergoing a servere correction, would have been sold for 500K in peak of market 18 months ago.

Happy buying.

Nice pick up. What street in the Anchorage?

Settled my first IP two months ago in Moranbah (QLD)
Price - 315K (Rent 595 pm)
Why - Its CF+ and was listed in Residex best rent report for good CG and rental returns.

Cheers,
GC

P.S: hopefully looking to get another one by the end of this year.

Purchased a 3 b/r house In Penrith NSW. On the market for 320k, got it for 200k. Corner block with all the right ingrediants for a duplex if desired.

Bought 2 Properties in the Last 6 Months..

I've bought 2 properties in Victoria in the last 6 months. I bought a smaller, older place in Cranbourne for $180,000 with potential for unit development and a 4 bedroom place in Narre Warren South for $320,000 both for investment. I bouhght here because of the big changes ahead in the City of Casey. There will be a lot of scope for future capital growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought in Sunshine West for 285k in February, 3 bedroom 1 bathroom semi renovated place had tenants move in the day after settlement paying $270 a week rent.

It is my first IP was very pleased i didnt have to spend any money before being tenented.

Im looking to buy another sometime this year

Now it's my turn to be curious Rodimus... Where have you been purchasing of late? Are you going to share?

Me, I've been too busy to do much research elsewhere so have stuck with building 3 houses in Aldinga S.A for the last 18 or so months. 1 down, 2 almost and 3's a long way from starting. Due to a settlement debacle aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!

Back