where to buy in Perth - solid deposit, small loan

that sucks. when was this?

i would certainly consider investing in vic park, there s a lot to like about its prospects

It just happened last week. I am in Lathlain which is supposed to be a ok area. Two weeks ago another house down the road from me also had a break in. Came in through laundry door ( we did lock it ) and they found ways to manipulate the lock to get in. I guess good home security practice like investing in some decent locks and actually getting alarm to work could possibly put you in less risk. To all on this post, check your locks, if they dangle please get them adjusted and get insurance!

To all on this post, check your locks, if they dangle please get them adjusted and get insurance!

My sincere commiserations.

Sadly insurance costs an arm and a leg in your area. So they stole $10k of stuff - what sort of things did they take? They must have brought a vehicle if they took larger items. One person I know in Bullcreek WA went overseas for a month. While they were away a furniture truck arrived and cleaned them out - not a stick of furniture left.

My sincere commiserations.

Sadly insurance costs an arm and a leg in your area. So they stole $10k of stuff - what sort of things did they take? They must have brought a vehicle if they took larger items. One person I know in Bullcreek WA went overseas for a month. While they were away a furniture truck arrived and cleaned them out - not a stick of furniture left.

laptops, ipads, handbags, jewelry, cash, keys. everything they could get their hands on.

Have you considered the Inglewood, Mount Lawley, Bedford, Dianella area? I'm quite biased as I hope to buy my PPOR in that area one day but it seems to fit the criteria you've set...

-Dianella and Galleria shopping centres local
-Quite safe from what I know as long as you don't buy next an apartment -block?
-Beaufort Street close by with all the shops, cafes, restaurants it provides
-6-8kms from CBD
-Plenty of buses around the area to get to the CBD in ~15 mins

Not sure what else to add...

Have you considered the Inglewood, Mount Lawley, Bedford, Dianella area? I'm quite biased as I hope to buy my PPOR in that area one day but it seems to fit the criteria you've set...

-Dianella and Galleria shopping centres local
-Quite safe from what I know as long as you don't buy next an apartment -block?
-Beaufort Street close by with all the shops, cafes, restaurants it provides
-6-8kms from CBD
-Plenty of buses around the area to get to the CBD in ~15 mins

Not sure what else to add...

not familiar with that area but will take a look. Thank you!

Back