Where to buy laminex in Perth

I have to replace a vanity in the bathroom of my rental property. It is badly damaged by water leak from the shower area.
The vanity is a standard laminex style and I will most likely used a pre laminex material for the side, bottom and doors from bunnings.
The top will need to be laminexed seperately before I put the sink back.

Where is the best place to get a laminex in Perth. I will most likely stick with a white colour.
Also do they have an iron on sheet or have to be glued?

I am also trying to replace the vanity without involving a plumber.

Thanks.

I have to replace a vanity in the bathroom of my rental property. It is badly damaged by water leak from the shower area.
The vanity is a standard laminex style and I will most likely used a pre laminex material for the side, bottom and doors from bunnings.
The top will need to be laminexed seperately before I put the sink back.

Where is the best place to get a laminex in Perth. I will most likely stick with a white colour.
Also do they have an iron on sheet or have to be glued?

I am also trying to replace the vanity without involving a plumber.

Thanks.

Iron on? you should use contact adhesive and stick it down close to the seen edges so you can file it without using a trimmer I'm pretty sure you dont have one. Try a cabinetmaker for a small offcut of white laminex, you never know they might laminate it for you / carton of beer?

Chomp

Thank you for the tip.
Another thing that I might do is to find a vanity that is close enough in size to the one that need replacing from IKEA.
Will be good to find one that only need slight adjustment.

Back