Where would you buy in North Brisbane?

Where to buy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi
I have two adjacent properties in Redcliffe - East of Oxley - would consider selling them both together or on their own - price range 360-380K - water view from the front of the property. If anyone is interested you can pm me for photos - Close to midway shops, schools, water, etc.
Thanks,
Michaela

About 8 months ago we were looking to buy our 2nd IP on the Redcliffe peninsula, but eventually decided to buy elsewhere as the market was getting too hot.
One of the selling agents we spoke to at that time rang me yesterday, deperately seeking buyers...

I have been looking in all said areas for a while, but never had RE agents call me out the blue to buy..... Defenitely not as hot now but, but I still think houses are still selling easy around Redcliffe/Narangba/and upto Caboolture/Morayfield....

Are others seeing this area the same way?? and looking to buy another IP here or now time to look elsewhere??

Well I was looking around the 200K mark (can't get much for that price) you can find places in CAB for that price.. But they went so fast I signed the contract without viewing the place.. Glad I did that though.

Back