where would you go if you could go anywhere?

Hi all,

I have to say Tasmania. There a a lot of places I definately want to visit overseas, but first on my list is Tassie. I am planning an Easter trip there for next year but would really love to take a few months off and just trek and cycle all over.

I went to USA and Canada 10 years or so ago and recommend Vancouver Island and New Mexico as well. New Orleans was also a lovely place to visit, but probably not at the moment.

cheers
Nat :)

Peregian, 30 years ago.

then Okinawa in Japan is my next OS trip. I want to interview and film the centennarians up there tending their vege crops and getting around without walking sticks.

Recently back from Lausanne in Switzerland. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. We got the train from London to paris, then changed trains and went through Switzerland to Lausanne. We were only there for 4 days then back to paris for 4 days. It was not long enough. We did the paddle steamer cruise on Lake Geneva and now I want to go back and spend a day at each of the ports the boat stops at. We were there in September and it was 28 C just magical. Mountainous walks of course so be prepared with good walking shoes.

Paris on the way back to London was fantastic again. I have been there many times and enjoy it every time. This time I found a factory outlet for soft leather shoes - it was heaven!!!

Chris

New York, New York. Fun, dynamic and active, with sights to see like the Chrysler Building, great theatre, lots of good and interesting food, top museums and art galleries - it's got it all!

I also like Las Vegas for its insincere tinsel glitter, the shows and the over-the-top attitude they have to everything.

I've always been keen on the idea of going to the Antarctic, probably not much to see but I just like adventure of going there and the thought of going to a place where not a lot have gone to.

When we've gone on O/S holidays (prior kids), we used to go to the "out of the norm" places like Guam, Palau, Suluwesi, Truk Lagoon, Borneo and not so out of the norm USA.
But now with kids, we've only done Bali as an O/S holiday, we usually just go camping, we like the solitude in the bush, the whole civilized world could have collapsed and we would'nt have known or given a "fat rats clacker".

One day though we want to take the kids back to the USA for a 6 month winnebago trip, just a few more IP's first :rolleyes:

BF :)

Back