Where would you live?When?

Rossv

What sort of cat is this?

I'm a fan of the Seawind 1000 and 1200.

I'd love one, but my 11 month old son would go nuts if we lived on it for too long. I almost bought a 50 foot cat instead of my first house, but the missus didn't think she could live aboard fulltime. Thank goodness for her or I may still be sin the same position as I was then.

Darryl

Hi darryl,

Designed by roger simpson and built by moi.

Seawinds are nice ( just a tad on the slow side though) :)

If you had bought one you would certainly be a lot poorer today........ speaking from experience!

rossv

Rossv,

What a superb craft! How much would one of those set someone back??

RPI,

I recently spoke to a "fairly handy" Australian athlete who now runs the 100m in under 10 seconds and he was raised on a fishing boat with his father. The athlete in question, Patrick Johnson.

Dos!

A good sized appartment in town - preferably with Harbour Views. Rent out 6 months of the year Feb- Aug (when rental demand peaks in town) while we travel the world , and live in it the rest of the time.

Hi All,
Like Lizzy, I would have to have an apt. in the city (Sydney... and why not Brissy and Melbourne as well!) and a primary PPOR on the water near my family. They would have to be low maintenence so I would be able to travel for long periods of time where ever the mood takes me.
I think I would always live in Syd. but would love to stay for a couple of months at atime in London, Paris the US, Canada and Greece. Aahhhhh.......

Mrs Chris1

Pssst....Don't tell my husband, he may want to come too!

I'd love to live on the Gold Coast with ocean views - or even better probably overlooking the Broadwater... Surfers Paradise itself seems too crowded these days...

North of Brisbane would be nice too, i guess i'm not 100% sure where i want to end up just yet. Recently spent time in Townsville and loved it up there... A nice place overlooking the water up there would be nice as well, decisions decisions... :)

Regards,
Vic

Back