Which of the gurus specialize i regional ?

Hi guys.

Some of the gurus specialize in regional don't they . I think Mcnight but may be wrong , Hans Jacob , again may be wrong. I never buy anyones stuff so , but I am thinking about it now.

Can you recommend anyone great with regional ?

Cheers

Hi guys.

Some of the gurus specialize in regional don't they . I think Mcnight but may be wrong , Hans Jacob , again may be wrong. I never buy anyones stuff so , but I am thinking about it now.

McKnight did, initially for the cashflow positive yield, and then other things like wrapping and selling after the regional boom circa 2002-5. I would regard these as advanced strategies, risky in the wrong hands.

Margaret Lomas is another - she prefers the cheaper outer suburbs of capital cities, fringe rural areas that are commutable to a large city or large regional cities with a sufficiently diverse industry base. But she's more buy and hold than McKnight.

You could do a lot worse than follow her '20 questions you must ask' book to sort out good from bad when looking at regional IPs.

The main attraction of regional towns to investors has been their lower prices and higher yields than the big cities, as at one time there was a big difference between the two.

Marg Lomas is a big fan of regional.

But, she has a very strict criteria for selecting the area and property type.

All in her books.

Thanks guys, will check them out.

I'm very pleased with what we've been able to achieve so far, blown away in fact but as I am only into regional I don't think you can know too much with possible times ahead right now.

Besides , don't they all seem to make you feel like your missing out , in their promoting anyway. My curiosity in what they might offer is torture sometimes.

I have read and payed for allot of Robert Allan's stuff at one stage , very disappointing .

Cheers

Back