Which one to start reading??

Hi guys
i have yet to read any of Jan's books yet. Which one do you recommend i read first, and then in what order?
I found this site through a recommendation by the lovely talented lady, Kirsty Dunphey in Tasmania.
Thankyou for you help in advance.
Kate;)

There are only 2 to read and it doesn't really matter which order. http://www.somersoft.com.au/books.htm

"More Wealth from Residential Property" supercedes Jan's first two books and is the detailed cookbook of resi prop investment

"Building Wealth: Story by Story" solidifies the concepts and is a very easy read

IMHO if anyone is ever going to read one book, and one book only, on property investment then "More Wealth from Residiential Property" would be the one I'd recommend.

cheers

Twitch

I have 2 other books written by Jan - "Building Wealth from Residential Property" and "Building Wealth in Changing Times" - I didn't realize that they were out of print! What a pity!

I agree with you: if someone is only going to read one book, "More Wealth ..." is definitely the one to go for - it gives all the basics, the building blocks, if you like. Would also highly recommend " ... Story by Story" - as it gives an excellent rundown of the different methods people use and the different approaches that can be taken.

Happy reading, Kate!

Cheers
LynnH

Both books are awsome and you should read both. If you truely want to get a handle on all aspects of IP's these should just be the begining of a very long list.

Wayne

Back