Which part of Central Coast is good for investment?

Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Central Coast.
If you live in Central Coast or have investment properties in Central Coast, you might be able to give advises.

1. For the following 3, which area is good for long term growth and why?
What are the goods/bads for each area?

The Entrance
Gosford
Woy Woy

2. In Gosford area, which area is good for long term growth and why?
What are the good/bad for each area?

Gosford
Springfield
Erina
Point Claire

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am thinking of investing in Central Coast.
If you live in Central Coast or have investment properties in Central Coast, you might be able to give advises.

1. For the following 3, which area is good for long term growth and why?
What are the goods/bads for each area?

The Entrance
Gosford
Woy Woy

2. In Gosford area, which area is good for long term growth and why?
What are the good/bad for each area?

Gosford
Springfield
Erina
Point Claire

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Springfield is a good place to invest because it is cheaper than it's neighbours east gosford and erina, and they are selling or sold the housing commissions along Balfour. Point Claire I think is also a good investment because right near train station, waterviews and easy access to the highway.

Depends on what your budget is. I moved to Central coast from Sydney earlier in the year, been scouting the market too for a property to buy but havent bought.

East Gosford is known as the prestiege area it's similar price to Sydney suburbs and your rental return is probably 5-5.5% max Id say.

Ive heard good stories from Point Claire and the banks were giving favourable valuations ie what Jo Said, close to station, water view, large houses etc (some are quite new too), theres Aldi etc.

I say do not buy Gosford/Gosford CBD it's like the redfern of Sydney (Rental yields are Very attractive ie. 6.5%) but if it's a Unit Strata will kill you. Like my apartment is 200m from station but I read that the strata wasn't being managed property.

Give you a 10 year snap shot, gosford has not increase in value at all in last 10 years and would not increase until certain development are done. The councils are debating to dev Gosford or Erina (you can go down the main street ud see so many vacent shops/buildings in Gosford.)

Also consider areas like Tuggerah/Wyong/Kirwan/Toukley etc

Maybe a bit of self initiated research would do the trick to begin with, instead of wanting all the goodies upfront including the "why's".

And yes, as nww said above, been plenty of discussion re Central Coast recently...look it up.;)

Back