who is responsibly for a high shareprice

This thread should be copied and past for anyone who reads my posts.

Because I am not a trader I don't know what the market will price a share at in the short term.

I have herd absolute crap elsewhere that its the directors responsibility to keep share prices high and go higher.

I look at the underlying company, I look at what would be a fair price for that company and then I divide that fair price by number of shares on issue.

To give me a form of margin of safety I try to buy under the 'fair value'.

I'm sure it's the big players who control the sp. Theu come in with big money and buy buy buy, forcing the price up. Then they sell and short the stock.

Directors have little control. Sure, a good CEO can make acquisitions, and make other managerial decisions which can increase profits and grow the coy but it's the big players who create the upward and downward swings in sp.

Pretty sure everyone knows by now that it is in fact The Illuminati who are responsible for the high/low share prices.

One thing is for sure. When share prices are high, directors talk up their companies while selling shares that they own. Pity the poor hapless investor who doesnt follow what directors are buying/selling.

Pretty sure everyone knows by now that it is in fact The Illuminati who are responsible for the high/low share prices.

I think it's a load of hogwash. Next thing you'll be saying is that they got their symbol on the US one dollar note lol.

Back