Why invest, why do it?

An interesting quote came into my inbox today

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." – Bob Dylan

Do we each have a plan to stop doing what we must do, so that we can focus on what we want to do?

Brenda, with 20 IP's, I suggest that you find someone to do your ironing so you can use your time to generate even more equity.

Tell you what, lets cut a deal find me a good cashflow positive property and I will send someone around to do it for you.
182thewave.gif

Unfortunately my wife has already allocated the ironing task to me
182whipping.gif
and it's more than enough ironing!.

(Ok to be honest she does the washing, I do the ironing, its a good deal for me there is lots less ironing than washing!)

Last edited:
Hi Al
Love the little characters in your post.
I just put into my plan for the future -
Learn how to do the characters from AL's post.

If I was going for a drive to a pre-determind location, I would need a plan (Map) of how to get there.

and the definition of Success, is about as varied as there are individuals on the planet.
But I reckon I will be a success when I don't have to do the washing up. :D
jahn

Jahn,

Clue 1. It's a single image
Clue 2. You can right click on any image in the web, copy, save, or just find the properties- the URL in particular
Clue 3. Photo Gallery, Member Galleries, click on the picture above "Always_learning"

I partucularly like the SWMBO one.

AL,

I am not sure who has the easier job. Washing is very easy (just fill up the silly machine and push some buttons and forget about it, then hang it out when finished.

Ironing on the other hand is a bit more labour intensive, except if you have everything made out of material that do not require ironing or the japanese came up with something what we do not have as yet..

:(

Cheers,

Tibor

Thanks geoffw
Had fun with that
Bit better than the pencil and paper stuff that I used to play with ! :rolleyes:
jahn

Hi all,

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." – Bob Dylan

I really like the sound of that. I like the idea of waking up when i like, going where i want to do what I want. Nevertheless I have work tommorow, but it was still a great post to read just before going to bed :)

-Regards

Dave.

Back