work from home

hi im new to this site and i was wondering if anyone knew of a work from home based business that was to do with asembling? ive been searching the internet for hours and hours but always come up with the same site or the same type of business. Im not interested in sitting in front of a computer and typing letters or doing web design im interested in hands on work but i want to do it at my home.

Xbox / Playstation chipping.
Mobile phone repair (second hand phones)
Cobbling
Seamstry

Maybe you need to think about what skills you have/want to develop.

There are a lot of smaller businesses who want to send out direct mails but can't afford the big mail houses to stuff envelopes. Ditto for showbags for events/shows/etc. You'd have to create your own business for this though and not bootstrap off someone else.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

I hear tip top pay good money to people who put the holes in crumpets. its all piece work done from home.

armature winders, to build and repair electric motors, AVCC (godfreys) used to pay $7 each for rewinds, supplied the broken motor and the new wire, takes about 10 minutes, you get to keep the wire you cut off (three9 fine copper $1400/tonne) and there were 10 blokes doing 100 each at home
something like that perhaps

Back