Would anyone want to buy almost brand new vertical curtains?

Hi,

I moved into my new PPOR a few weeks ago. The house was previously a rental and has been treated like one during the sale process. The seller had put in brand new vertical curtains on all windows - there are a total of 9 windows with verticals of various sizes/drop lengths. I'm not sure why verticals are popular in rentals but I've never liked them :)

I got a curtain guy in yesterday to measure up for new blinds in the style I prefer and will be ready in about 4-5 weeks. In the meantime, I'd like to get rid of these verticals by selling them to anyone that wants them. While they are great for a rental property, it is just not for me.

Where is the best place to try and sell them? Would anyone want to buy them?

I'm thinking of selling them for $30-50 (depending on size) each or $300 for the lot. Is that too much to ask for?

They are blockout, chainless and come in a birch colour which is nice and neutral.

Any suggestions on selling them asap before the new ones arrive would be appreciated!

Thanks
Sue

I think if the size (width/height) matches what potential buyers need/want, they can be sold rather easily.
Not sure where else is best to sell on apart from Gumtree / Ebay.

Not meaning to correct, just clarify. :)

If you list on Gumtree, good pics and detailed dimensions would really help your ad. Good luck!

Back