Wow - makes TIC look tame!!

http://www.p4pgroup.com.au/

Once you buy your 4th IP through them, they fly you around the world. (I suppose you get to stop some places :p)

Anyone know anything about the principals? http://www.p4pgroup.com.au/about/team.html

I'm guessing there's a bit of OTP in there based on this quote: "Favourable terms with settlement delayed for three years."

Not much given away on the website. Inner city stuff (apartments I presume) purveyed as one (of many) and forthcoming regional.....probably Bowen or Surat Basins.

Rob, I reckon you are aware that the round the world ticket has been well and truly paid for by the prices they sell to the buyer at the end of the day and this would be on the first not the fourth. This would also include any inflated rent guarantees as incentive. No glowing testimonials of satisfied clients to boast that anyone actually buys four from them anyway.

Nothing to differentiate them from other similar vendors, indeeed as you mention may make some other groups look tame. :rolleyes:

P4P certainly don't give much away on their site.

Stick to Geelong mate:)

Thanks, Player, I had no intention of following them up, and know full well how they fund their "bonuses"! :p

(Got a link in a junk email that included a "free software" tag - so I clicked - and went through to that site. And the software's free, but only once you register name, address, phone, name of firstborn, shoe size etc).

Just thought it was interesting that they're getting paid enough to be able to do this... wonder how many "clients" get to PLATINUM status?

And Prop, I haven't looked at prices lately, but what airline are you travelling for $2000 around the world? :eek: But he's right, ladies and gentlemen!

Allow me to clarify the types of properties they 'scan the country' to offer you:

Examples of the sorts of properties that we get involved with from time to time are:

• New properties with maximum depreciation benefits and lower maintenance. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Long-term settlment options to enable investors to ‘buy now and pay later’. Translation: OTP Apartments
• High cash flow properties with little holding costs. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Cash flow positive properties with zero holding costs. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Super cheap properties. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Rental subsidy properties such as those that come under the Federal Government’s National Rental Affordability Scheme. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Boom properties. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Arbitrage properties – those under market value. Translation: OTP Apartments
• Property purchased through a Self Managed Superannuation Fund. Translation: OTP Apartments

:D

Back