www.nathanbirch.com.au

Doing well nath, but same as with others houses on the home page look to flossy in comparison to the bread and butter stuff u buy.

The stuff about the millions may get newbs excited but the serious investors, your repeat customers will see threw the hype.

Regs,

RH

It wasn't a request to debate nor is it thread pollution.

wanna bet?

opening up a tin of worms whereby you question someone's motives plants the seed of doubt.

it doesn't matter if Nathan is John XXIV the future pope - people will suddenly assume dodgy.

that is thread pollution because it no longer deals with constructive criticism about the website - you start to question Nathan himself and suddenly Nathan is up for debate, not the website.

the inadvertant damage is already done - time to shut up and move on.

Unless anyone here is giving constructive criticism on the website, I feel that perhaps the slinging should be taken elsewhere.

If you want my 2 cents Nath, I think its a good start!! And about time you got a website :)

Do some research into some copywriting, ditch the pretty photos and present well written information and a reason for people to continue coming back (forums / newsletters / blog updates).

Focus on content and you will do well :)

Besides you will go through at least 3-4 different versions of your site, trust me :)

I thought he was after layout feedback not content feedback. The content clearly is in first draft stage (what there is of it) and the rest is clearly missing. He already said the images were placeholders for the real deal.

I run several websites myself of various qualities and audiences and its not hard to spot a first draft website. Being in a 'critique please' thread kinda gives it away.

Out of everyone's personal way of investing on this forum, I like Nathan's the best. But then I'm a cheapskate :)

1) it is not open for debate with you because you have jack all to do with what Nathan is doing. How could you possibly have a debate with me about something that you don't know how he became a millionaire at age 21? Give your head a wobble.

2) your intentions are misguided because if Nathan wants some credibility about him and his website he needs to elaborate on how he became a millionaire at age 21 or else it makes him look like a dodgy spruiker.

3) the only damage was done by Nathan putting up a poorly designed website with zero content that will entice me to come back and look at it again. The website is about him so of course people will want more info about him. I would have spent a few more hours on it before putting it up for constructive criticism.

wanna bet?

opening up a tin of worms whereby you question someone's motives plants the seed of doubt.

it doesn't matter if Nathan is John XXIV the future pope - people will suddenly assume dodgy.

that is thread pollution because it no longer deals with constructive criticism about the website - you start to question Nathan himself and suddenly Nathan is up for debate, not the website.

the inadvertant damage is already done - time to shut up and move on.

Are you a buyer's agent, a bird-dogger; what?

The blurb at the start is lacking a lot of detail as many of the spruiker sites do. At least there's no photograph of you in the slick suit, or leaning up against the super-cool car alongside the mansion and the boat.

Sorry Nathan, it all sounds like a big Henry K spruik to me.

To achieve credibility in your statement that you are a property millionaire by aged 21, I'd say you would need to start with explaining exactly how you started, what you did/do for a real PAYE job first, because no-one starts without one unless their daddy subs them. In that case, you haven't made it - your daddy has made it for you.

"Gaining millionaire status by aged 21" says nothing special - it's an empty statement. It could mean you might have a million dollar value portfolio, but be LVR'd to almost 100% as many people are at this age. That's more easily done in the last 10 years of easy credit.

If it were true, and you were a NETT millionaire by 21 would lead me to believe that you would have to have started out with a very high PAYE income straight out of school, or be subbed by mum and dad; in which case the achievement is what you should have achieved on a high income - maybe a high income earner should have achieved more.

Now, if you told me you left school after VCE (or whatever it's called now), got a job in Maccas and saved a stack, bought a cheap property and kept plodding along until you hit 21 and owned a property outright, I'd find this more plausable and would be suitably impressed.

So, it might be advisable to go back and re-write the blurb with the warts and all details if they are there, and what the actual nett was at 21.

I clicked on the projects link and nothing happened. It would be good to see some examples of the "cfp from day one" and "buying well undermarket along with instant equity gains".

Let's put it this way; your average VCE student who goes out and gets an average job is never going to be worth $1 mill at 21.

If they do, they had some help, or saved every penny from the paper round at aged 13 upwards, and paid cash for their first house at 18. This is fine, but it needs to be included into the story so we can believe it.

Yes, I am a sceptic. Not saying you aren't doing well NOW, but a $mill at 21.....

I guess the argument is that you don't need to divulge details, but...you do.

The graphics are good though. More light maybe?

Now, to criticise the content might not be what was initially asked, but the content is part of the site, and is more important ultimately than the graphics and is part of the site's overall presentation.

Last edited:
hi nathan
your a crook
now thats the answers for all the people who think he is.
for me I have met him
and the answer is no he's not.
I don't like as he know to pin my flag to a mast
but the question was with regards to a web site note to the person behind the website
people have asked if he is what he is
well for me I have met him unlike a few here.
and most that have met me I am a straight shooter and don't dodge the od bullet.
ask as you will but the question for me was what do you think of my website
now I have posted my view and he may or may not like that view but its my view.
but then to ask does he know what he is doing is a very different question and I think I have already said do what you are already doing because its working.
its great to ask who what or why are you doing that. and its up to him to answer that.
but for me thats not the question here.
the question is the website
you want to ask him about his business thats fine
get on a plane, jump on bus or drive and meet him.
now I have no business with him in any form
yes I have met him
and yes I do like him from a business point of view but don't prejudge anyone on a forum
and shuggy
please have a look at my post I am not some of newby to the world of investing and ask all the question you like because thats what these forums are for but please stay to the question asked.
and for me its do you like the website not do you like the investor
oh and before you ask do you like me you will find alot to answer that one
hope you all well and nathan just do what you keep doing some people think your doing alright

Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate most of it. Even the slangs.

There will be more bio, there will be a clearer site, there wont be me in a suit with a shiney car because thats not my angle.

There is no sales pitch nor no need for one.

Its a project I have been trying to find time for a long while.

I never asked people to tell me how to suck eggs or tell me i dont do what i do. I asked about the site/layout etc. And thanks for all the feedback around this.

The Analyst sounds like youve done well from property you bought 6 and sold them all :) Currently I am holding 4+ times what you ever owned if you really want to see whos bigger is bigger.

I expect negative people in any aspect of life which is good, however personal attacks are uncalled for. You can hide behind your little name on a public forum, atleast i have the b*lls to put my credibility, results, and integrity on here which has more to say then those who are taking grudges here.

I say this also with respect and feedback to weather it is a good idea to have personal information shared with others though.

I think we have had a fair round table discussion on my site/layout/grammar :)

Much appreciated.

Also thanks to those who know me and whom have enjoyed following my activities over the years.

Also for the ones who dont believe I practise what I preach I will be posting the details of my lastest aqusitions shortly which will blow the socks off. Keep an eye out probably mid next week will post the numbers, links, upside, and ins/outs on here as to why they were great buys.

Nathan.

Last edited:
Are you a buyer's agent, a bird-dogger; what?

The blurb at the start is lacking a lot of detail as many of the spruiker sites do. At least there's no photograph of you in the slick suit, or leaning up against the super-cool car alongside the mansion and the boat.

Sorry Nathan, it all sounds like a big Henry K spruik to me.

To achieve credibility in your statement that you are a property millionaire by aged 21, I'd say you would need to start with explaining exactly how you started, what you did/do for a real PAYE job first, because no-one starts without one unless their daddy subs them. In that case, you haven't made it - your daddy has made it for you.

"Gaining millionaire status by aged 21" says nothing special - it's an empty statement. It could mean you might have a million dollar value portfolio, but be LVR'd to almost 100% as many people are at this age. That's more easily done in the last 10 years of easy credit.

If it were true, and you were a NETT millionaire by 21 would lead me to believe that you would have to have started out with a very high PAYE income straight out of school, or be subbed by mum and dad; in which case the achievement is what you should have achieved on a high income - maybe a high income earner should have achieved more.

Now, if you told me you left school after VCE (or whatever it's called now), got a job in Maccas and saved a stack, bought a cheap property and kept plodding along until you hit 21 and owned a property outright, I'd find this more plausable and would be suitably impressed.

So, it might be advisable to go back and re-write the blurb with the warts and all details if they are there, and what the actual nett was at 21.

I clicked on the projects link and nothing happened. It would be good to see some examples of the "cfp from day one" and "buying well undermarket along with instant equity gains".

Let's put it this way; your average VCE student who goes out and gets an average job is never going to be worth $1 mill at 21.

If they do, they had some help, or saved every penny from the paper round at aged 13 upwards, and paid cash for their first house at 18. This is fine, but it needs to be included into the story so we can believe it.

Yes, I am a sceptic. Not saying you aren't doing well NOW, but a $mill at 21.....

I guess the argument is that you don't need to divulge details, but...you do.

The graphics are good though. More light maybe?

Now, to criticise the content might not be what was initially asked, but the content is part of the site, and is more important ultimately than the graphics and is part of the site's overall presentation.

Hey BayView,

I didnt mean previous post towards you btw was to one other in particular.

I will expand on yours however to shed some light.

I actually started on my journey from age 13, where I basically worked a full time job as a kid whilst juggling school. I saved my a.ss off and started purchasing, when i could sign legal documents. I worked straight out of school, and was earning $50k a year first yr or 2, then i worked two full time jobs for 2 years after this earning over $100k per year at this point. 1 year I worked 20 hours a day and had 7 days off in total.

As for the daddy, he didnt help me because he passed away when i was 16. (before anyone has another personal attack about my personal life there was no money or inheritance).

I almost paid my first house off before the age of 20 which was purchased for tad over $250k, along with having another 8 or so properties at this point in time which if people must know i can provide addresses so you can check on your trustworthy rpdata if you are fortunate to have it and see what i paid for properties how far under market and calculate my nett worth from this angle. I have got sizeable asset base now and have a solid system which i use. It would be the strongest and stringent investment criterias out there which makes my ability to go again so soon the way it is.

I encourage others which have questions to ask them in a more amicable tone and you shall recive answers/clarity.

If you blatently degrade me with personal un related attacks you only make yourself look like a fool when the answers get typed up (directed at shuggy/the analyst).

Thanks Marc for the questions.

Goodnight Nathan.

Last edited:
maybe i'm not very IT thingy mebiddy,
but i think it looks great.
Very smart and professional.

And mate if you are genuine about this not being a future spruikers site, then mention all the me, me me you like.
You have done well.
If newbies want to understand they need to know 'who's teaching them.

Hey BayView,

I didnt mean previous post towards you btw was to one other in particular.

I will expand on yours however to shed some light.

I actually started on my journey from age 13, where I basically worked a full time job as a kid whilst juggling school. I saved my a.ss off and started purchasing, when i could sign legal documents. I worked straight out of school, and was earning $50k a year first yr or 2, then i worked two full time jobs for 2 years after this earning over $100k per year at this point. 1 year I worked 20 hours a day and had 7 days off in total.

As for the daddy, he didnt help me because he passed away when i was 16. (before anyone has another personal attack about my personal life there was no money or inheritance).

I almost paid my first house off before the age of 20 which was purchased for tad over $250k, along with having another 8 or so properties at this point in time which if people must know i can provide addresses so you can check on your trustworthy rpdata if you are fortunate to have it and see what i paid for properties how far under market and calculate my nett worth from this angle. I have got sizeable asset base now and have a solid system which i use. It would be the strongest and stringent investment criterias out there which makes my ability to go again so soon the way it is.

I encourage others which have questions to ask them in a more amicable tone and you shall recive answers/clarity.

If you blatently degrade me with personal un related attacks you only make yourself look like a fool when the answers get typed up (directed at shuggy/the analyst).

Thanks Marc for the questions.

Goodnight Nathan.

There you go - the complete explanation. Now I'm satisfied and your cred is restored in my eyes. But as I said; I'm a sceptic and a crusty old sod.

By the way; there was no personal "attack" - just calling into question some doubts based on timelines and figures, and putting forward the probability that some help was given.

Well done to you, lad.

Now, how about some examples of these acquisitions and a few dates and numbers. I am interested. Anyone who has 8 (or 9?) properties by aged 20 - man, I wanna know how that's done.

well done nathan

yes well done nathan. i admire and respect hard workers. you are doing well.
please also take sometime to smell the roses.
too often high achievers burnout, especially if they start young in my opinion.

as far as websites go... well i look at websites the same way i regard glossy advertising products. i look beyond their presentation and dig further to discover facts, etc from a variety of sources to determine credibility.

no reflection on you personally but some of the shonkiest/dodgy companies have beautiful websites. good luck with your journey but please do also take sometime to relax, have fun and do things for pure pleasure.

just my 2 bobs worth.
regards.

...I actually started on my journey from age 13, where I basically worked a full time job as a kid whilst juggling school. I saved my a.ss off and started purchasing, when i could sign legal documents. I worked straight out of school, and was earning $50k a year first yr or 2, then i worked two full time jobs for 2 years after this earning over $100k per year at this point. 1 year I worked 20 hours a day and had 7 days off in total.

I almost paid my first house off before the age of 20 which was purchased for tad over $250k, along with having another 8 or so properties at this point in time which if people must know i can provide addresses so you can check on your trustworthy rpdata if you are fortunate to have it and see what i paid for properties how far under market and calculate my nett worth from this angle. I have got sizeable asset base now and have a solid system which i use. It would be the strongest and stringent investment criterias out there which makes my ability to go again so soon the way it is...

WOW :eek: That's one hell of an explanation! I know our (Mrs and I) investing was very slow and lazy/parked for the first few years, and that we could have easily have picked up another one or two nice pieces of dirt otherwise, but your little story makes us look like bludgers in comparison!

I earlier suggested having a bit more of an explanation on your webpage to explain how your acheivments were possible, i'm thinking that a summary of what i've quoted above might be good. You can understand how the webpage was a little hard to believe for someone like me that hasn't ever heard of your acheivements before seeing your site :eek:

I think you mentioned that you will be changing the photos, which i still think will really help with giving the site more credibility. Some before and after photo's of properties that show dramatic improovements would be really good.

Hope my earlier post didn't come off as being negative or a put down btw ;)

THIS is GOLD.

Nathan,

This is what should be on your website. These paragraphs sing truth, hardwork and EXPERIENCE.

(I will resist the urge to rephrase...) :eek::p

It might also be a good idea to have quotes on your front page from satisfied clients.

Regards JO

Thanks guys.

As mentioned site is just a blank one at present I hope to have it all up fully functional shortly. :)

There is lots of info i can share and i really do just like sharing the info. the site may be a little me me me as mentioned but thats only because i feel there is a unique story to share and a unique system that works for me. Not from an ego perspective, coz I am not like that. Well a little j/ks. :)

I will keep you all posted as to the advancements of the site and will have a lot more info about myself and my past with how i got to where i am today.

Also my posts i mean nothing sinister from, sometimes posts have a harsh nature and i respect the angles so its peace all around, just to clear the air.

I appreciate all the feedback tough its always good to see through others eyes.

Have a good day.

Nath.

I've known Nathan for a while and I can guarantee his *** is as tight as they come :) You can thank his beautiful mum for a rent free roof over his head, his overpaid, underworked job :p, but more than anything his passion and desire to do something with his life

Good on you bud :p

Hi Nathan

I can't really add anymore website feedback than has already been provided in this thread.

Just wanted to point out that I suspect most people on this forum are not your customers. Many would be in a better financial position than yourself after all. Trying to get those people to believe that you hold property investing secrets that they don't could be a little like trying to push water uphill! :)

The fact that, on balance, most of your non-customers on here are generally supportive of what you're trying to do (with constructive suggestions and a few exceptions...) bodes well for your future business with those who presumably have relatively little property investing experience.

So I commend you for first throwing it out there among one of the most critical audiences in the land - it will help you to refine the concept and make the offering stronger for your real audience. This is a good business mindset to ensure you really have something to offer. Of course you don't need to convince everyone that you offer a great value proposition - I imagine just a few (hundred?) thousand people will do! :)

Congratulations again on your achievements and good luck with this venture... whatever it turns out to be!

I have got a web designer. The content was provided by me just to set a draft site up.

The site with all the databases behind it, video streaming, and carcus behind what is there now will be the bigger $'s. more like $20k, and yes thats being spent.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nathan

I can't really add anymore website feedback than has already been provided in this thread.

Just wanted to point out that I suspect most people on this forum are not your customers. Many would be in a better financial position than yourself after all. Trying to get those people to believe that you hold property investing secrets that they don't could be a little like trying to push water uphill! :)

The fact that, on balance, most of your non-customers on here are generally supportive of what you're trying to do (with constructive suggestions and a few exceptions...) bodes well for your future business with those who presumably have relatively little property investing experience.

So I commend you for first throwing it out there among one of the most critical audiences in the land - it will help you to refine the concept and make the offering stronger for your real audience. This is a good business mindset to ensure you really have something to offer. Of course you don't need to convince everyone that you offer a great value proposition - I imagine just a few (hundred?) thousand people will do! :)

Congratulations again on your achievements and good luck with this venture... whatever it turns out to be!

Thanks Hi E.

I appreciate the constructive feedback. Much appreciated.

There are .com + au's so the sites can go across the world, not just limited to SS memebrs lol. I just thought as you pointed out it would be good getting feedback from others whom are likeminded to give feedback.

There a no secrets out there, i cannot stand spruikers and people who promote secrets. I belive knowledge is invaluable and having proven stratergies which work are imperative.

Thanks again,

Nath.

Back