You've gota laugh

EEEEEK. :eek: This is scarey, no wonder some people just lurk and never post. A few people saw it in the same context as I did, Lizzie and Kathryn d nailed it!!!

Doesn't want to get her stove dirty! :D

Micro, cooks a whole baked dinner in 22 mins. Tastes, soggy and awful tho!

Save space. Save cleaning. Save time.
Lose your appetite!

Nice triple negative there JC :D

Does that take it back to a negative again? :D

They have a couple of electric hotplates in the corner?

Attachments

• Hot Plates.JPG
    Hot Plates.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 53
Does that take it back to a negative again? :D

They have a couple of electric hotplates in the corner?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably their hotplates stopped working on the stove unit, they bought or had a pair of double hotplates and thoguht, stuff it, why spend $1k now ? Wait till either the stove or the microwave dies, then buy new stuff.

Which sounds very much like what many investors here have said they did to get by or ahead in life.

I mean it's "funny", in a way that reading about an investor driving around in a car that looks like it's falling apart, especially when they don't have to, is funny to some people.

Jaycee, I agree. If that's OK for them who are we to comment? This year our oven was playing up so we bought a new one. While looking we liked the new induction cook top and bought that too. [c/w cookware] But that is THIS year. In the past we have had to make do too.

What I found funny was that it was left that way for the photo session. Not much else.

Jaycee, I agree. If that's OK for them who are we to comment? This year our oven was playing up so we bought a new one. While looking we liked the new induction cook top and bought that too. [c/w cookware] But that is THIS year. In the past we have had to make do too.

What I found funny was that it was left that way for the photo session. Not much else.

And I do understand the basic chuckle, like if the fmaily is dressed for a photo shoot and one of you has his shirt coming out of his zipper or a peice of food or something on their face or I dunno... if you didnt laugh a little there'd be something wrong...

I just thought I'd point out that so many of us talk about not being wsteul consumers and laughing at someone who chooses to do so in an ironic / funny way, but that went down like a lead balloon.

Back