$350k. Within 10km of Brisbane CBD. Suggestions? (First IP)

Budget probably $350k-$400k. Probably no more as i think i'd be stretching borrowing capacity maybe?

I've only just started watching the Brisbane market since about April this year.. and i have noticed movement already. Not sure if it could be slightly too late to hop on the band wagon. I am hoping for strong capital growth too.

Talk to a good broker (plenty on here) and work out your borrowing capacity AND what you're comfortable with. Might be surprised with both, but either way, clarity is vital.

And on the Brisbane market, you won't find many informed folks who don't envision a decent 24-36 months ahead..

Would it even worth trying to get into the Brisbane market if my budget was circa $350k and I would only be ready by mid 2015? Is there likely to be anything at that price with good CG prospects?

Would it even worth trying to get into the Brisbane market if my budget was circa $350k and I would only be ready by mid 2015? Is there likely to be anything at that price with good CG prospects?

have a look in the moreton bay region plenty of good buys under the 350mark i just got a decent one in kippa ring!

And on the Brisbane market, you won't find many informed folks who don't envision a decent 24-36 months ahead..

Many of the commentators too. I have been reading that growth will generally be slower over the coming year. You could see CG growth for Brisbane extending to 36 months out even after the growth of the past 12 months?

Yes must admit both the Brokering side of the business which i run and our Brisbane Buyers Agency arm run by my partner has so many forward orders from clients it is not funny.

I think we have a good 2 years ahead of us especially given the infrastructure changes and development happening around the city.

Cheers

Hi guys, im trying some developing on north side of brissy ,
kedron and lutwyche.
i figure i will plug the pricing in around 440k for the kedron and 480 for the lutwyche from researching the areas.

Its similar or better price to neighbours but im lifting the specs right up.

i put an ad up last week and already have 3 enquiries on lutwyche so the price point must be ok.

i will keep updated on the progress but i think these areas have been pretty popular due to the new busway and the city/hospital/shop distances.

Yeah, I realise my budget (even if I can push it towards $400k) is going to limit my options of buying a house that isn't on a main road in Upper Mt Gravatt – unless I pull off something amazing.

I'm more considering the option of a townhouse/apartment/villa if in Upper Mount Gravatt.

Theres a few OTP apartments happening, try Mahogany pretty decent, on Tryon street, 1.5 bedroom around $350k 72sqm, 5 min drive to garden city, was going to buy and cancelled out, narrow street very little parking but still a decent buy compared to other OTP

Theres a few OTP apartments happening, try Mahogany pretty decent, on Tryon street, 1.5 bedroom around $350k 72sqm, 5 min drive to garden city, was going to buy and cancelled out, narrow street very little parking but still a decent buy compared to other OTP

What is a 1.5 bedroom? I would be going for a two bedroom older unit or townhouse over a brand new one.

Back