4lot approved subdivision bargain

Hi thought I would let some ss'ers know that I have came across a approved 4 lot subdivision 3 normal house blocks and 1 large block lake front

it's a heck of a buy developer just knocked 40k off asking 220k cheapest house block in the area is 125k was going to buy myself, buyer would be better off holding for at least 3yrs not in a stage to hold for 3yrs at the moment so thought would let someone else take it who maybe interested in a subby pm me and will send the sellers phone number through

I have no vested interest in the sale just thought others that are in a position to move may want to know about it.

Hi thought I would let some ss'ers know that I have came across a approved 4 lot subdivision 3 normal house blocks and 1 large block lake front

it's a heck of a buy developer just knocked 40k off asking 220k cheapest house block in the area is 125k was going to buy myself, buyer would be better off holding for at least 3yrs not in a stage to hold for 3yrs at the moment so thought would let someone else take it who maybe interested in a subby pm me and will send the sellers phone number through

I have no vested interest in the sale just thought others that are in a position to move may want to know about it.

i assume this lot in on Mars? do i get a certificate of title?

cheeky locations do nothing to help sales like this.

there are a couple of reasons why real estate doesnt sell. price and advertising are the main ones, but i concede there are others.

if your interested pm me and I will give over the sellers info like I said just letting others know and I am sure you lot have been here long enough to know where my location is gee pass on a good deal and still get ripped on fyi I couldn't care less whether you buy it or not I don't make a cent out of it:p

p.s it's in Toogoom coral sands estate to be exact enough info for ya pfft

there are a couple of reasons why real estate doesnt sell. price and advertising are the main ones, but i concede there are others.

I would contend that it is only.....price.

The price is of course affected by a number of factors, and most buyers will "factor" these into their decision/offers.

We recently sold our PPoR.

We did our homework on local prices and advertised it at above the expected sale price in the hope of snaring someone early who simply fell in love and had to have it. No luck, so then came down to what it was really worth after no real offers.

Got the correct price after one week.

The only ads we did were a photo board out the front (I did it begrudgingly - the wife and the agent won that little argument) - cost $150. :mad:

The agent wanted us to spend a couple of thou, and I said talk to the hand; settled on the stupid board.

The only other listing/ads we had were the photo in the agent's window and the listing on re.com - both free.

The buyers found the property on re.com.

Back