502 error

Gremlins. Happened the other day too - although I caught that one a bit earlier in the morning so less people noticed. Have been investigating.

Anything related to me not being able to add images to the Gallery this morning?

I haven't officially 'logged' that, as I thought it was just me.

Anything related to me not being able to add images to the Gallery this morning?

I haven't officially 'logged' that, as I thought it was just me.

Possibly a different problem - you wouldn't have been able to get to the gallery while we were getting 502 errors.

Can you give me more details? Any error messages?

I cannot upload photos either. I sent an email to Sim (I think) but my current photos are not even showing. Any solution?

I cannot upload photos either. I sent an email to Sim (I think) but my current photos are not even showing. Any solution?

Same issue here. Thumbnails show blank, but I can click on the photo and see the full one.

When trying to upload, the process appears to go through as normal, but the picture doesn't exist in the gallery.

Tried with .PNG and .JPG and same results both times.

Same issue here. Thumbnails show blank, but I can click on the photo and see the full one.

When trying to upload, the process appears to go through as normal, but the picture doesn't exist in the gallery.

Tried with .PNG and .JPG and same results both times.

Having same issue. Tried with Firefox and IE.

Apologies - was out, without internet access for most of today. The problem had actually resolved itself by the time I was able to get online to fix it.

I'll try and get the system to fix itself more quickly in the future (I think I know what the problem is, just need to work out how to set up a self-healing fix).

Sorry, only just got back from a long lunch at around 7am or so your time to find the web server non-responsive again.

Back