A falling out with my daughter

Awesome, you should post it on Facebook as well.

I've posted this pic. Perhaps I'll put the video on. Though it's not too flattering with my face flapping in the wind- like the ad with the dog in the back of a car, but worse. The still picture is not quite as unflattering.

How much does it cost to go sky diving? I'm guessing $1k?

$195 through Groupon. $150 for video and pics. $30 insurance and $30 for parachute club membership. For me $25 weight supplement as I'm 96kg. There's a supplement 95-105, a higher one up to 115- heavier, there's no jumping.

Lol, I can see why...the high you get from the jump, it lasted for at least 48hrs... How did you end up with just one IP that time...I think if I had even been considering Ip's at the time, I would have gone into hock for anything in that mood!!

I had no idea until the morning of the jump !

We were in the market for an IP and had travelled to the Central Coast and looked at this one the day before.

(the jump)Was a minor distraction, but ended up one of the best things I'd ever done.

Id always wanted to do it though.

Got exactly what I wanted...twice!

Must go up (and down) again.

Congrats to all who have done it- and especially for those who did it solo! That would really take some doing. I can empathise so much more now.

Yes, BG, I'm the ugly one underneath, not the much younger guy on top.

Back