Aarrgghh! Crooked Tradies - So sick of them

sorry i don't understand , what else do you do with them ??lol

I have been married 30 years and finally have got ridden of all the tupperware I bought before and just after we were married except orange skin peeler.

My husband banned me from going to any parties for 20 years ( I may go to one party eg. linen a year).

He does the cooking in our family 'now' and likes see through containers not colour coordinated containers.

Regards
Sheryn

Back Yard Boys are trouble. I have learnt this the way you'd expect me to have learnt it.

I live in an old weatherboard house which needed the wiring upgraded. A big job. The tradies are getting quiet so I decided to get it done. I remembered a sparky who came around on short notice to fix a power board problem a few years ago and gave me a reasonable bill. (I was in no position to seek quotes!)

Rang him on Friday, he checked out the job on Saturday. Because my sparky son was in town and he offered to be the "tradesass" and really there was no way he would know how long the job would take, I said to do it on an hourly rate.

He started the job on Monday and finished on Thursday. The job was tradesman's standard and we even got a 10% "pensioner's discount" on the labour because we took him on faith.

Tradies are people like everyone else. Treat them as such.

Back