Adelaide - growth in new developments

It has been a few years now since the big buzz regarding Mawson Lakes. Just wondering if anyone bought back then when it was first kicking off, and whether there has been much CG till now.

Just came across some news regarding Playford Alive development plans and was wondering if that would be similar to Mawson Lakes in terms of CG and what people thought of the prospects of this project.

Mawson Lakes, i think the CG is pretty flat at this stage. i built my own hm there. CG - yes.

Playford Alive is further away to the city than ML. personally, i am not buying into the project. again, its subjective.

Scott

You'd want to be looking at Blakes Crossing, its a direct repeat of Mawson lakes, further out. Same developers, same style.

Though I do like Playford Alive, I think its better to buy up the old properties heading closer to Elizabeth CBD, that way you're getting much larger blocks, instant rental income and over the next 10 years all the inner ring properties will be bulldozed (like they currently are at staggering rates) and redeveloped.

Highest crime rate in the state, e.g multiple drug lab raids per street. Get used to replacing doors. Very cheap though, I'm looking at buying some devt. properties there 2 years from now if the conditions are right.

Highest crime rate in the state, e.g multiple drug lab raids per street. Get used to replacing doors. Very cheap though, I'm looking at buying some devt. properties there 2 years from now if the conditions are right.

Where do you find info like that? That type of info would definitely be good to know...

Back