Adelaide PM

Hey Everyone,

I have just bought my first home which will be used as an IP for a few years before becoming my PPOR :D. Can anyone recommend a good PM in Adelaide? I have seen a number of recommendatons for Adprop (Xenia) but want to get a few more companies to research. Is it generally a good/bad idea to go with the REA's PM??

Thanks for your help!

Just a dumb question as I am sure you have sussed it all out but are you going to live in it during the first 12 mths? From memory to avoid the capital gains tax, you need to live in it for at least six months during the first year or something. Similar issues with FOBGrant, have you discussed all this with someone?

Thanks for the quick replies!

The unit is in West Lakes (I am hoping to get $300-320 in rent).

I do realise that by renting it out for the year I loose the FHOG, and am still doing some thinking & calculations around whether I would be better off renting it out or living in it and renting a room/share-housing. As another curveball I just realised the State FHOG has been pulled in this budget so am looking at if I still qualify! I want to keep my options open though & look at both aspects!

I think KG means the additional SA FHO boost has been taken away in our budget released last week.

Sorry KG, not my area so don't know any PM's for West Lakes.

our good friend Debbie Williams (a well respected fellow property gal in Adelaide) has just opened up a new PM business called Savvy Property People ...rates are very reasonable.

82b prospect rd prospect 8344 1115

our good friend Debbie Williams (a well respected fellow property gal in Adelaide) has just opened up a new PM business called Savvy Property People ...rates are very reasonable.

82b prospect rd prospect 8344 1115

Debbie is also a good friend of mine and I also highly recommend her.

My property management company is called alexa rentals.

Back