advice please

Yeah I definantly won't be getting on the road anytime soon!

I know that the pay won't even come close to the mines but we plan to make our money through property... She wont be able to last in the mines forever where as I will be able too a lot longer than her so this would be a good career choice we believe.

We're selling our block in dunsbrough we've decided, caught up with the real estate agents yesterday... Should hopefully make a couple Of grand since we only brought it in march..... Hopefully

Back up north with the big bucks! Block of land should be sold this week! Girlfriend is working as a p/a for pears real estate. I get my licence back in 4 weeks!!! All looking good now.

Just have to set up some kind of strategy now so I came get the property ball game moving.... Oh and that apartment I got for 325 a year ago should have a bit of equity. Top storey ones are selling for around 370 :D

Good to see you behaved yourself and you are on schedule for getting your license back - even better that you could go up North before getting it back!

I would probably be a bit more aggressive by looking for some cosmetic renos in areas that has good potential. :)

It does take time and experience but it could be rewarding and accelerate your portfolio expansion.

Haha thanks guys I will keep you all posted on my next moves. A Reno may be next but I really need to start thinking strategically and where I am going to be in the next few years.

You guys will probably hear from me soon as I will have some questions.

:)

Haha thanks guys I will keep you all posted on my next moves. A Reno may be next but I really need to start thinking strategically and where I am going to be in the next few years.

You guys will probably hear from me soon as I will have some questions.

:)

Try to setup a goal and work backwards =) It's kinda like playing chess, think a few moves ahead before making your next move.

Congrats for selling your block mate.

Hellllo to everyone!! Ages since I been on here! Some crazy shi! Has happened since I been away... Cut my Achilles tendon in half and was out on one leg for 6 months...had to give up my roofing business which sucked!!

But up north again now and ready to buy again! Looking at some houses in currambine.. I think there pretty good priced atm... Plan is to buy, cosmetic renos.. Hold for a year or 2 and then do the same again!! .... Hopefully!!

i really need help with how to go about things, as in what kind of strategy i should pursue.....before i go out and buy another

That's for you to learn and to decide, it's like me telling you what to eat or how to drink your tea or coffee?
Read the threads here on strategies or read the interviews and see what people do. Your research should take you at least 3 months before you even start.
Mindset is great but education and knowledge will help with minimising your risk!

Back