Affordable Suburbs Report

I finally understand why it's called a 'crisis'.

If I had to live in Carole Park, my life would be in crisis mode too. What a s*** hole.

Its from RP data, it came out maybe 2 days ago now

And it should be their latest data.

November 07 it says on the file. However it depends on how they work out the median as well.

looking at doveton as an example, prices in the area seem to be around $230-270k whereas $193k is stated, so either im doing something wrong or they are a bit outdated.

I have noticed the same thing for Watsonia where i live.

They might do averages over a large period of time say 12 months so the average is actually lower than the actual value shown in the article.

So maybe worth adding 5% to each area

-Warren

Seymour, Victoria

Seymour, Victoria.
Does anybody know anything about this place?
My brother visited the area recently and thinks that it may have potential.
I did a quick google check and it looks quite a tidy little town, north(ish) of Melbourne.
A bit of a country town with a river flowing throught it, a rail line and freeway to Melbourne (about an hours travelling), and very affordable.
Any views about the potential growth of this town?

Cheers, WALLY

The river in seymore is great and holiday or a place to retire on the river could be popular.

Its about 1 hour north of melbourne.

There are 2 other affordable towns between melbourne and seymore in Wallan and kilmore.

I had my bucks party there in febuary last year. It was very dry away from the river and the town was quite quiet and small. I dont see there being a huge demand for rentals in the area as there isn't a huge industry there.

Back