Any good graphic designers?

Hi everyone,

Just reaching out to see if anyone could recommend any good/reliable/cheap graphic designers? I live in Perth by the way.

Thank you!
Dex

why do you need someone locally?
I got mine done through a company who is present in Sydney, but get their work done in India.
Charged me around $250 for the logo + other stuff

why do you need someone locally?
I got mine done through a company who is present in Sydney, but get their work done in India.
Charged me around $250 for the logo + other stuff

No it doesn't have to be Perth base. Just thought I'll add it on just in case.
Rajnhets do you know the company's name?

thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Outsourcing globally is going to get you the cheapest option, via elance or similar as long as you can check their work and its good.

Ryan Pernovski is NSW coastal (in my area) but his printers are in Sydney and ship OZ wide quickly its all phone and digital these days. I was going to pay a local printer for some stuff and he did it for half what I would have paid. Its the knowledge and connections down the line that increase the savings and efficiency.
I don't know his current price structure but would bet the package comes in under 500. No outsourcing and he is an artist.

Outsourcing globally is going to get you the cheapest option, via elance or similar as long as you can check their work and its good.

Ryan Pernovski is NSW coastal (in my area) but his printers are in Sydney and ship OZ wide quickly its all phone and digital these days. I was going to pay a local printer for some stuff and he did it for half what I would have paid. Its the knowledge and connections down the line that increase the savings and efficiency.
I don't know his current price structure but would bet the package comes in under 500. No outsourcing and he is an artist.

Thanks kightm, I've also sent him an email asking for a quote. :)

Hi everyone,

Just reaching out to see if anyone could recommend any good/reliable/cheap graphic designers? I live in Perth by the way.

Thank you!
Dex

I would recommend Austin from www.pixelredefined.com. He charged me 250 USD for a logo. I have contacted many designers in the past but what i struggled with was time commitment and open communication. Sometimes i had to followup repeatedly to get a freaking response. Austin, on the contrary, was good with his work and communication.

Our own Richard Feynman is a good graphic designer. I'm sure he is not going to be that cheap but you will get what you pay for.

I've used Afreena from 99 designs on several occasions now (and very happy with the designs/work), if you like her portfolio then you can contact her directly to organise a quote (rather than running a competition):

http://99designs.com.au/people/afreena

Located in Bangladesh, so likely to be cheaper than those based in Australia.

Our own Richard Feynman is a good graphic designer. I'm sure he is not going to be that cheap but you will get what you pay for.

Yay for local talent.As per my other post,use local or Australian services,your kids will thank you one day for it,it may provide them with a job!!

I've used Afreena from 99 designs on several occasions now (and very happy with the designs/work), if you like her portfolio then you can contact her directly to organise a quote (rather than running a competition):

http://99designs.com.au/people/afreena

Located in Bangladesh, so likely to be cheaper than those based in Australia.

Hobo-jo, do you know if she produces artist impressions for house/townhouse elevations?

Back