Any thoughts on hooking up with RE's

We're right now for investment stuff , I don't seem to have any problem stumbling over those but we're still renting and haven't had any luck at all in finding our own place. I've had 4 false alarms now and missed the boat twice . Just about about at wits end .

I'm thinking about contacting the best RE in our area, explaining the situation and asking him to keep his eye out . This guy comes across so much stuff.

I'm abit worried though that the obvious need would kill any bargaining power if he does turn something up. I've also tried it before with investment stuff and they've rang none stop with all the wrong scenarios so on that one I gave up.

Cheers

. I've also tried it before with investment stuff and they've rang none stop with all the wrong scenarios so on that one I gave up.

Cheers

Funny you should say this, I had a similar experience. A certain REA had a development site which I missed out on. I told him to keep me posted if any other similar sites come up. Ever since then, he has pretty much sent me details of every listing they get, not one of them is a dev site (not even in the same area??) Frustrating...:confused:

Boods

I have been using a RE agent to purchase in Melb, I am in Perth it has been working very well for me.

I also find suitable properties and then contact him for help, he checks out easements for me and zoning etc.

But I think you would need to make it attractive for a RE agent to work for you, ie quick decisions, cash offers, especially that the Melb market is hot.
I have also passed on all my rentals to his company.

Cheers, MTR

Back