ANyone else having trouble with realestate.com.au

Seems to take a long time to load and when I finally click onto a property to view the details, the page opens but no pictures / maps etc get displayed.

Just wondering if it's me / the site - I had the same problem last night from home too (Same laptop though).

Been working fine all day for me.
Only issue I have is the prices still have not dropped in my saved list.

Seems to take a long time to load and when I finally click onto a property to view the details, the page opens but no pictures / maps etc get displayed.

Just wondering if it's me / the site - I had the same problem last night from home too (Same laptop though).

check your isp or bandwidth.

Maybe change web browser. IE is pretty dated...try Firefox or Chrome.

Thanks again Aaron, As per the post 2 1/2 hours ago, that's what I did last night & it solved the problem:

I use IE6 for work and was using my worklaptop

I installed Mozilla and no problem at all

Ok good work jaycee. Sadly I am still forced to use IE for some outdated portals but it's amazing how different a new browser can be.

Ok good work jaycee. Sadly I am still forced to use IE for some outdated portals but it's amazing how different a new browser can be.

Well I use IE6 cause proghrams at work have problems with other browesrs
(IE6 wont work well in youtube either)

All I did was type mozilla into google and download the mozilla browser - I now open whichever I prefer to use

Yes a lot of the broker platforms require IE, and don't support any other browser. It is very annoying.

Aaron,

As I said, you CAN install Mozilla whilst still having IE on the pc and using IE as your defualt browser. Well that's as simple as the solution that is working for me right now w2as for me.. took about 5 minutes altogether I reckon.

Aaron,

As I said, you CAN install Mozilla whilst still having IE on the pc and using IE as your defualt browser. Well that's as simple as the solution that is working for me right now w2as for me.. took about 5 minutes altogether I reckon.

For a PC that's fine but I'm using a MAC - where IE is not supported.

For a PC that's fine but I'm using a MAC - where IE is not supported.

I am confused

Are you or are you not using IE and having some sort of problem ? ?

Im not the sharpest tool in the shed, if I missed anything obvious please point it out and I'll join in laughing at me with you

Back