anyone solved a very dry frizzy straw hair problem?

cant work out with the same shampoo conditioner why my hair a couple of times lately was straw like dry horrible frizzy.

solutions anyone?

francine.

I went to the hairdresser last week for a cut.
I asked about my hair (Curly) and she sold me a product called "d Fuse"
Menz the enz... (Bright PINK tube) It is great, my hair is shoulder length and I use about the size of a 5c piece just through wet hair from mid to ends.

Highly recommend it!

cant work out with the same shampoo conditioner why my hair a couple of times lately was straw like dry horrible frizzy.

solutions anyone?

francine.

I googled it for you:

http://www.beyondjane.com/Beauty/Hair/How-to-Abolish-Dry-Frizzy-Hair.538591

So you have dry, frizzy or damaged hair. I know that I did at one time, but with a little love and care, my hair is soft and shiny and yours can be that way too.

First of all, dry hair or damaged hair can be caused by several reasons. Daily washing, too little conditioner, blow drying, curling irons flat irons frequent perms or dye jobs, frequent swimming in swimming pools. Or some people like me, are just born with it

With a few easy steps, I can give you some tips To turn all that straw like hair, into something soft and beautiful.

First of all, dry brittle hair should be washed once or twice a week. That is what my hair stylist told me. I only wash my hair twice a week, and in between shampoos, my hair is soft and lovely and yours can be too.

Lets start with a shampoo. I highly suggest baby shampoo because it is very gentle on your hair. When you wash your hair, always wash the scalp and the sides of your scalp, then the back of your scalp. Then bend down and wash the undersides of your hair. Squeeze the shampoo very gently through your hair shaft. Rinse all the shampoo out of your hair. When the water runs clear, that's the sign that all the shampoo is out of your hair.

Now you are ready for a conditioner. I suggest Tresumme, because it has a thick texture, and it does a great on dry or damaged hair. First, coat the ends of your hair. Next, coat the hair shaft and finally the scalp. Take a narrow tooth comb and comb the conditioner through your hair. Then, take a shower cap, and put up all of your hair into it. Wait for 20-30 minutes. I do this all the time, and my hair shines and is more manageable. When your conditioning is up, rinse it but leave some in. I do this all the time. My hair styleist told me to do this because my hair was impossible to manage.

When that task is done, you should put some hair serum in your hair, to make it less dry and more manageable. There are some hair serums on the market that doesn't cost an arm or a leg. I strongly suggest, Zero Frizz or Frizz Buster or Frizz Ease. All three of these hair care wonders, will make your hair easy to manage.

Don't blow dry your hair or use damaging tools on your hair. Let it dry naturally. If you can't stand the way your hair looks without blow drying it, put your hair back in pretty barrets or put your hair in a bun. I never, ever blow dry my hair, if so, my hair will get dry and brittle again.

Please realize that this way of caring for your hair may take a while to make your hair behave itself. Just be patient.

Happy Hair Day!

dry straw hair solutions.

diet is full of goodies, as mentioned maybe been a bit slack lately with supps,
unwilling to shave for donation though anticipated someone would suggest this
other tips fabulous thanks so much!!! Lots of good ideas to try. THANKS.

yes i do notice i do need to leave some conditioner in or add it. and i do tend to keep it in a bit. Thanks for all the hints to try.

Francine.

My hair has always been dry. I have tried every product on the market, I put it on and 1 hour later it dries out again. I now use baby oil on the ends, starys nice and soft.
Takes a few goes to work out how much to use.
Also eat more fish for the fish oils.

dry straw hair help.

thanks yes it must as i have some in my home so may as well try it one day.

thanks for all the good hints happy to hear more thanks so much.

francine

I have heard that Pantene has silicone in it, and it coats the hair and hairdressers hate it. Obviously they would prefer you buy something from their salon but Pantene seems to get a right, royal thumbs down.

I have heard that Pantene has silicone in it, and it coats the hair and hairdressers hate it. Obviously they would prefer you buy something from their salon but Pantene seems to get a right, royal thumbs down.

I went into a hairdresser for a colour once, and she asked me what shampoo and conditioner I used, when I said Pantene... she said that the colour would not take to the hair as it was coated with silicone. She ran her scissors down my hair to show me and I could actually see the silicon from my hair on the scissors :eek:

If God hadn't wanted us to put silicone on our hair then why did he invent it? hmmmmm? ..............and the same goes for breast implants :)
..............and the same for botulinum toxin for those who get botox injections to smooth out their wrinkles :)

And for those of us that use creams for cracked feet, the biggest ingredient seems to be urea................lets not go into where that comes from :p

problem half solved
pic093a.jpg

If you have cracked heels, why not try the Ped Egg. My husband cannot watch that advert, he looks away or covers his face or changes channel. I try to help his aversion to it by suggesting that after using it, you could place it on the table and shake some of the remnants over your spag bol in lieu of grated cheese :D. That makes him gag :D.

I try to help his aversion to it by suggesting that after using it, you could place it on the table and shake some of the remnants over your spag bol in lieu of grated cheese :D. That makes him gag :D.

That almost made me gag!!!!!!!!!

If you have cracked heels, why not try the Ped Egg. My husband cannot watch that advert, he looks away or covers his face or changes channel. I try to help his aversion to it by suggesting that after using it, you could place it on the table and shake some of the remnants over your spag bol in lieu of grated cheese :D. That makes him gag :D.

Oh god Wylie, retching as I type! :eek:

Cruel and unusual punishment, Wylie!!! :D

Cheers
Lynn

Back