ANZ: 3 year fixed 6.44%

Suncorp fixed rates

Hiya

I was peering with interest at the latest Suncorp 3 year fixed rates (i think something like 6.44%) but what turned me off was the banker telling me fixed rates are on P & I only:eek: Methinks one has to be very very careful!!:confused:

echoice just emailed me

with a rate

"eChoice is giving it's customers exclusive access to the lowest fixed rate in the market – 6.29% for 3 years (6.76% CR)."

Any body have a look at this one.

with a rate

"eChoice is giving it's customers exclusive access to the lowest fixed rate in the market – 6.29% for 3 years (6.76% CR)."

Any body have a look at this one.

Havnt looked at their details yet, but a CR rate difference of 0.5% is huge...must have a excessive application fee.

Regards
Michael

So where do you see fixed rates in the coming months?

It seems like the banks are afraid they will be dropping, with variable at around 7.2% and 3yr fixed at 6.4%

A lot of ppl still havnt taken to bait even with fix at 6.30....
variable rate with high discount is still the clear winner.

I think the bank will not "spend" any more of their time and money on fix rate- this is probably the lowest you will get unless the RBA keeps dropping their rate, and the short term money market keeps dropping....Variable rate is where the money is- not what the bank wants; but too bad :)

Regards
Michael

I think the bank will not "spend" any more of their time and money on fix rate- this is probably the lowest you will get unless the RBA keeps dropping their rate, and the short term money market keeps dropping....Variable rate is where the money is- not what the bank wants; but too bad :)

Regards
Michael

Hi Mick,

what way are you leaning for the RBA to continue to lower rates?

Hi Mick,

what way are you leaning for the RBA to continue to lower rates?

I think rate will remain the same for some time, dont know about a drop...may even go up once i rekon in Feb-march 2012; a bit tough if they increase leading up to Xmas

Regards
Michael

Regards
Michael

Agreed.

Also ANZ loan is interest only for people wondering.

Back