Are some people just stupid or what!

Are some people just stupid or what!

Who's stupid?

Somebody wrote an ad that was so entertaining it's now shooting around the internet and people all over the world are reading it. He'll probably end on the local equivalent of Today Tonight, get in the local paper, and flog that washing machine to someone for more than it's worth. And he'll have had a good laugh.

I had a pre-Y2K fax machine like that. All the faxes I sent dissapeared into another dimension and ppl never saw them again.

This guy would be good to invite as a party guest :D

Very entertaining :)

I am sure the bidder has some neighbours in mind with thatone, or a contesent in washing machine races!!!!

It's been said more than once that a lazy journalist will get their story off the Trade Me Message Boards. Some people on their will jump on others like circling sharks, enter the Real Estate and Parenting message boards at your peril! LOL. Honestly, there's some nasty condescending arrogant people in RE and Parenting.

I laughed a hell of alot reading the questons and answers.... got a bit lighetr I thought as the I got further down the page. takes a hell of a talent I reckon to write that sort of way..

Back