Ariston

Hi

Looking at getting a new cooker and we've come across an Ariston CP 059 MD (90cm).

Does anyone know of this make (I'm not an expert cooker :) ), any info would be great as I'm currently in Perth on a dial-up link missing my ADSL.

Thanks

We have a 90cm Ariston Gas Range and we love it.

The retailer had us believe it was a high quality Euro brand but when getting our dishwasher repaired the repairman remarked that they were a pretty average brand and nothing special.

We have a 90cm Ariston Gas Range and we love it.

The retailer had us believe it was a high quality Euro brand but when getting our dishwasher repaired the repairman remarked that they were a pretty average brand and nothing special.

That is what the retailer is telling us but the price has been reduced from $3499 to $2499 so I may be getting a good deal.

We did the electrical safety approval for Australia and New Zealand to enable that model to be sold.

Sorry, I can't explain it any other way or be more specific:).

cava

I got it now.

Was that enough for you to comment on the merits of that product?

I have dealt with many importers/manufacturers over the years especially out of Italy and also do gas approvals as well. A lot of Italian product is branded and a large proportion is less than ideal.

I would have no hesitation putting an Ariston upright cooker in my own home.

cava

Back